Which summer movie (2013) gave you the biggest laughs? We need a real comedy.

Bignuf Bignuf
There are a lot out there and we don't trust the reviewers. We trust our EF friends more.

So, if we what a hard laugh, which movie do we go see????
08/17/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
There are a lot out there and we don't trust the reviewers. We trust our EF friends more.

So, if we what a hard laugh, which movie do we go see????
The Lone Ranger, Johnny Depp just cracks me up, I laughed all the way home!
09/01/2013
Thong man Thong man
Grown ups 2 was really funny. Not as good as the first. This one was more slap stick humor.
09/01/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8pumpkin
The Lone Ranger, Johnny Depp just cracks me up, I laughed all the way home!
I have to agree
09/01/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by Thong man
Grown ups 2 was really funny. Not as good as the first. This one was more slap stick humor.
I did not like this movie
09/01/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
There are a lot out there and we don't trust the reviewers. We trust our EF friends more.

So, if we what a hard laugh, which movie do we go see????
I went and sawy Simon Pegg's "World's End" with my conservative Catholic Parents. Needless to say, it was funny as hell.
09/02/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5