Why Men Marry Bitches

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Why Men Marry Bitches

Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Lickable Lollie
Related to: 
I'm wondering if anyone has read this book and what they think of it. I started reading it a little while ago and I've only made it about 30 pages in, but I'm having a hard time agreeing with it. I'd LOVE to get a man's perspective.
11/28/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ghost Ghost
I haven't read the book, but I am a bitch and my husband married me. I will ask him why he thought it was such a good idea and report back, as I am not quite sure myself.
11/28/2011
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
I suppose for the same reason that women marry jerks, heh.

Have never heard of this book, but had to say it.
11/28/2011
hyperballad hyperballad
sounds like sexist drivel tbh
11/28/2011
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
It was written by a woman. The thing that confuses me is that she says over and over to not look like you want anything serious...I'm not sure that's the BEST idea since a lot of guys I've come across usually get excited about the idea of not wanting something serious but then they never get serious...because they think you are just "having fun."
11/28/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I can be a bitch - why aren't the guys lining up.........
11/28/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
I haven't but now I am curious
11/29/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Because they're pussies who can't deal with overbearing mothers?
11/29/2011
divineexploit divineexploit
women can write sexist drivel, it's called internalized misogyny.

and that's what this sounds like tbqh. i mean, there's a gendered insult /in the title/
11/29/2011
T&A1987 T&A1987
I will have to read it, but this sounds like the standard "I have traits that drive people away, but must convince myself that I'm actually awesome" book
11/29/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by divineexploit
women can write sexist drivel, it's called internalized misogyny.

and that's what this sounds like tbqh. i mean, there's a gendered insult /in the title/
Sexist to both men and women. I haven't read it, but from the sound of it, it's disgusting.
11/30/2011
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
If you read the book, you would understand that she is using the term "bitch" in a different way. I don't agree with everything in this book, but I can still say that it's not exactly sexist, but it is based on a lot of stereotypes.
11/30/2011
Kaltir Kaltir
I've never read it, but I'm definitely curious now too. Thought I wouldn't assume from a title that it's sexist. Lotsssss of books, movies, etc, are very poorly titled anymore. I'll give it a look
12/01/2011
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltir
I've never read it, but I'm definitely curious now too. Thought I wouldn't assume from a title that it's sexist. Lotsssss of books, movies, etc, are very poorly titled anymore. I'll give it a look
I certainly agree with 'Kaltir'. I think I will take a look at the book, since I have other fantasy and erotica books to compare.
12/01/2011
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
it's not a fantasy or erotica book, it's a book about...why men marry bitches lol it's pretty much a self help book
12/02/2011
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
because men need someone to constantly tell them what to do or pick up after themselves or they will become horrible slobs. have u seen some bachlor pads?
12/03/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
Quote:
Originally posted by Misfit Momma
I suppose for the same reason that women marry jerks, heh.

Have never heard of this book, but had to say it.
That's what I was going to say!
12/03/2011
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
I'm wondering if anyone has read this book and what they think of it. I started reading it a little while ago and I've only made it about 30 pages in, but I'm having a hard time agreeing with it. I'd LOVE to get a man's perspective.
The same reason women love dickheads. We need that drama in our lives. Some people die for it. Its a fucking shame really.
12/25/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 15