Daria's back!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Daria's back!

Blinker Blinker
Ok not really, but I just got the complete series on DVD and I am in nostalgia heaven. I can't be the only Morgendorffer fan out here.

Care to share your favorite Daria moments?

I always pee myself laughing when they go camping and eat the "glitter berries". Hallucinations are fun!
07/01/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
The trip to the mall to learn about economics and marketing. Classic moments of all the characters in that one.

(Besides being known as 'Scully' back in high school, I was also 'Daria' because of my sarcasm ... especially the brief period when I looked exactly like her by accident: glasses, shoulder-length curly hair with heavy bangs, and boots.)

La-la-la-la-la ...
07/01/2010
Blinker Blinker
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
The trip to the mall to learn about economics and marketing. Classic moments of all the characters in that one.

(Besides being known as 'Scully' back in high school, I was also 'Daria' because of my sarcasm ... especially the ...
Section L, level cranberry! I love that one, where Daria wins the Doo Dads 10,000th customer or something.

I was called Daria, too! I was (ok, still am) always cynical and blunt and had thick heavy brown hair and glasses and wore combat boots. I think every girl who ever made a sarcastic remark and had brown hair and glasses was immediately pegged as Daria.

I always took it as the highest compliment!
07/01/2010
DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO
It's been so long that I can't recall individual episodes, but I did love that show.
07/01/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
Section L, level cranberry! I love that one, where Daria wins the Doo Dads 10,000th customer or something.

I was called Daria, too! I was (ok, still am) always cynical and blunt and had thick heavy brown hair and glasses and wore combat boots. ...
It didn't help that the two guy friends I ran around with were called Beavis and Butthead. We were legendary - they did something spectacularly stupid (being ADD pothead surfers), and I had a cynical remark to cap it off.

Rick: Hey, watch this! Heh-heh.
Jason: Dude, that was stupid. But it rocked!
Me: I'm gladdened by the fact that you won't be swimming in the deep end of the gene pool.
07/01/2010
Blinker Blinker
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It didn't help that the two guy friends I ran around with were called Beavis and Butthead. We were legendary - they did something spectacularly stupid (being ADD pothead surfers), and I had a cynical remark to cap it off.

Rick: Hey, watch ...
LMAO that's classic!
07/01/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I liked that show. I catch episodes every once in a while on Logo.

Apparently, Daria is some sort of feminist icon or something (snark).
07/01/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I never got to catch that many episodes, but I caught enough to know that I'd love the whole series if I ever had the time to watch the whole thing. I think my favorite episode is the one where she's choosing between glasses or contacts.
07/05/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I liked that show. I catch episodes every once in a while on Logo.

Apparently, Daria is some sort of feminist icon or something (snark).
Oh, Jar.....eyeroll
07/05/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
I love Daria! But I haven't seen it in a looong time... I should remedy that!
07/05/2010
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7