30 Surreal Photos of a Chinese Sex Toy Factory

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

30 Surreal Photos of a Chinese Sex Toy Factory

mistressg mistressg
I just came across this article online that shows 30 images from a sex toy factory. Really interesting to see! I figured other EF members would get a kick out of checking this out. What do you think?
02/24/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
underHim underHim
That is hillarious and some slightly creepy- thanks for sharing
02/24/2012
indiglo indiglo
Some of those are very strange looking! And yes, I agree... slightly creepy. That was fun! Thanks for posting.
02/24/2012
mistressg mistressg
Some of them are definitely odd, but it's still really cool. "Surreal" is a good word to describe it.
02/24/2012
Ciao. Ciao.
Surreal, definitely.
02/24/2012
Ghost Ghost
I don't think that could be any creepier...
02/25/2012
M121212 M121212
I find those images fascinating and some of them are quite erotic. The breasts and lips being painted by getting strapped into cold metal fixtures...
02/25/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
That's just... unsettling, in a way. Though it makes me wonder how long a person needs to work there to become jaded to the whole deal.
02/25/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
I would love to work there!
02/25/2012
Rossie Rossie
Wow, this is the second thread talking about the exact same factory.
02/25/2012
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by mistressg
I just came across this article online that shows 30 images from a sex toy factory. Really interesting to see! I figured other EF members would get a kick out of checking this out. What do you think? ...
This would be an awesome job to tell your family you had!
02/25/2012
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
That's just... unsettling, in a way. Though it makes me wonder how long a person needs to work there to become jaded to the whole deal.
I was thinking the same thing. Their expressions are all so blank. I had to wonder at what point do they just get over it, or are they are phased by it at all? I wonder if they tell people where they work?
02/25/2012
Mwar Mwar
Reminds me of mannequin creepiness... but interesting!
02/25/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Wow, this is the second thread talking about the exact same factory.
this.
02/25/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Whoa, this is pretty weird!
02/25/2012
JessCee JessCee
Hehe, cool!
02/25/2012
VelvetDragon VelvetDragon
Really fascinating. I find those blow up dolls to be immensely creepy anyway (all dolls actually); to see them stacked and dismembered is even creepier. Hehe. I wish they could do items like that on How It's Made or a similar show!
04/18/2012
mistressg mistressg
Quote:
Originally posted by VelvetDragon
Really fascinating. I find those blow up dolls to be immensely creepy anyway (all dolls actually); to see them stacked and dismembered is even creepier. Hehe. I wish they could do items like that on How It's Made or a similar show!
Ah! That would be great!
04/18/2012
DustBunny DustBunny
I've always found the classic doll creepy. I know that in Japan they make them really customized. Poses, bust size, selling nipples separately(more life like texture), clothing made just for the doll and the ona cup is separate and removable for cleaning as well as shaped differently based on the pose of the dolls body. It's really crazy to me, but if I was a man into that maybe I'd like that I have all of these choices.
04/18/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
wow...just wow!
04/18/2012
CollegeFun2014 CollegeFun2014
That was kinda creepy haha
04/18/2012
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 18