1. The B-52's did the theme song of "Rocko's Modern Life".
10. Orson Welles voiced the planet eater in the Transformers movie back in the 80's; more trivia: an anime music video featured Eric Idle's song "I Like Chinese" with clips from both Tranformers and Ranma 1/2.
11. Now the voices make sense! Uncle Phil = Shredder
16. What about Whoopi Goldberg's role as Gaia on "Captain Planet"?
19. Tim Curry did shitloads of other voiceovers in roles more recognizable than this one - what about Captain Hook in "Peter Pan and the Pirates"?
25. That's damned cool, actually ... and it makes sense, now that I think about the voices.
I guess they totally missed Sir Alec Guinness playing Gandalf in Ralph Bakshi's "Lord of the Rings", Liz Taylor doing Maggie's voice in one episode of "The Simpsons", Angela Lansbury performing Mommy Fortuna's voice and Christopher Lee playing King Haggard's voice in "The Last Unicorn", Boris Karloff narrating "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", Casey Kasem playing Shaggy on "Scooby-Doo", Tiffany playing Judy in "The Jetson's Movie", most all of "Star Trek: the Next Generation" being on "Gargoyles" ...
The list really can go on.