5 incredibly uncomfortable yet safe for work videos

Jul!a Jul!a
I have to admit, there aren't a lot of things that make me super uncomfortable anymore, but most of these videos managed to do it all the same. The best part about these videos is that if you're showing them to other people it's like "whoa, that video is super messed up, I'm glad we watched it together." But if you're watching any of them by yourself and somebody "catches" you watching them, even though they're really not that "rude" it's still a little "whoa, I think you may have some things you need to talk about." Either way, I got a kick out of them, and I hope you will too.

Anybody have any of their own incredibly uncomfortable yet safe for work video finds?
07/21/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
alliegator alliegator
I love that the fruit video was removed for sexual content.
07/21/2011
Linga Linga
OMG, the fact that they are safe for work makes them somehow even more disturbing.
07/21/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Lololol!!!!!!
07/21/2011
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by alliegator
I love that the fruit video was removed for sexual content.
No kidding! That's a bummer :-(
07/21/2011
married with children married with children
lol, thanks for the link
07/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I have to admit, there aren't a lot of things that make me super uncomfortable anymore, but most of these videos managed to do it all the same. The best part about these videos is that if you're showing them to other people it's like ... More
Too funny. Thanks for a laugh after a rough day at work.
07/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
OMG, the fact that they are safe for work makes them somehow even more disturbing.
I was thinking the same thing lol.
07/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Too funny. Thanks for a laugh after a rough day at work.
Glad I could give you a chuckle!
07/22/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7