After Going Number 2....

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

After Going Number 2....

bayosgirl bayosgirl
This is going to be unapologetically gross. I was wondering how everyone cleans up after going to the restroom. Do you just wipe with TP, use baby wipes, are you slightly OCD and just HAVE to shower afterwards, or do you pull your pants up and get going??? (PLEASE tell me no one does that!)

Personally I'm in the baby wipe category. I can't stand to think there might be a trace of fecal matter left behind by toilet paper *shudders*. And I also try to time it so I can take a shower, but of course that rarely works out.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I use TP only
66
I wipe with baby wipes (or wet TP)
30
I try to time it so I can shower afterwards, but don't sweat it if it doesn't work out
10
I absolutely MUST shower after I poop.
Paper? What paper?
1
Are you really asking this question? What are you, 5?
2
Total votes: 109 (85 voters)
Poll is closed
01/20/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
I take care of the issue with dry paper, wet paper and then a feminine wipe.
01/20/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
I don't understand how this is a gross question? you're just asking what we do when you go poop lol I just use toilet paper.
01/20/2012
Ansley Ansley
Mostly I just use toilet paper, but I have used an Eden wipe once or twice. My issue with using wet wipes is they are not flushable and I don't want that hanging out in my trash can and I'll be damned if I empty the trash before it's full (it's a waste---no pun intended, to do so otherwise).
01/20/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
I mostly just use toilet paper.
01/20/2012
Holly14 Holly14
i usually just use toliet paper. if i can i will use like a baby wipe.
01/20/2012
Beck Beck
I use TP then I have to use wipes! Then I usually get into the shower afterward, but maybe not directly after.
01/20/2012
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
I use toilet paper and wipe until I'm completely clean. I can't stand the thought of leaving something behind.
01/20/2012
November November
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Mostly I just use toilet paper, but I have used an Eden wipe once or twice. My issue with using wet wipes is they are not flushable and I don't want that hanging out in my trash can and I'll be damned if I empty the trash before it's full ...
Baby wipes are flushable. That's what I use after wiping with toilet paper. The wipes leaves me a little wet, so then I dry with toilet paper afterwards.
01/20/2012
November November
One more thing. I use to only use toilet paper. Then I tried wiping with baby wipes after wiping with toilet paper and I was surprised how dirty I still was! Just wiping with toilet paper is not enough. For anyone who just uses toilet paper, I urge you to try baby wipes and you'll see what I mean.
01/20/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by November
Baby wipes are flushable. That's what I use after wiping with toilet paper. The wipes leaves me a little wet, so then I dry with toilet paper afterwards.
Just because it says so on the package, doesn't mean they are. Septic systems have stringent requirements on what can and cannot be flushed and a general rule of thumb is that if it's not toilet paper or human waste, it shouldn't be flushed. I usually don't like to use the statement "there's no way you can convince me otherwise", but in this case I feel it's appropriate. I can't even tear a baby wipe, so there's not much that will convince me that it will break down the way toilet paper does. Condoms, tampons and baby wipes do not belong in sewage and septic systems.
01/20/2012
AmberM AmberM
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I take care of the issue with dry paper, wet paper and then a feminine wipe.
The same, basically.
01/20/2012
Miss Morphine Miss Morphine
If I've got wipes I prefer to use them...if not normal toilet paper gets the job done.
01/20/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Generally I just use toilet paper, but if it's overbearingly messy or I want to be done faster, I'll wet the paper first.
01/20/2012
LAndJ LAndJ
Quote:
Originally posted by (k)InkyIvy
I use toilet paper and wipe until I'm completely clean. I can't stand the thought of leaving something behind.
Same. I always feel like I use a lot of toilet paper.
01/20/2012
NicNat NicNat
I just use TP, which isn't really a big deal because I take a showe every single night ...
01/20/2012
zwee75 zwee75
TP and flushable wipes (not baby wipes).
01/20/2012
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
TP is usually what I'll use. Sometimes though, it just doesn't feel clean enough back there, so I'll use a flushable wipe or wet TP.
01/20/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Just because it says so on the package, doesn't mean they are. Septic systems have stringent requirements on what can and cannot be flushed and a general rule of thumb is that if it's not toilet paper or human waste, it shouldn't be ...
This. I ended up clogging the toilet because I was flushing wipes. I stopped flushing them and it never happened again. Yeah you have to dump the bathroom trash can more often, which can be annoying, but I just dump it in my kitchen trash bag before I take it out, so it's not that bad.
01/21/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
This is going to be unapologetically gross. I was wondering how everyone cleans up after going to the restroom. Do you just wipe with TP, use baby wipes, are you slightly OCD and just HAVE to shower afterwards, or do you pull your pants up and get ...
LOL @ Pulling up your pants and going! Ahhh!

I don't need to shower afterwards since nothing's really messy. TP is all I need, but if it weren't for that wet, cold slimey feeling, I'd use wipes. I just HATE the feeling of a wet crack! Lol
01/21/2012
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
Wipes, TP just isnt enough.
01/21/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Usually just TP, though sometimes I use wipes.
01/21/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
LOL @ Pulling up your pants and going! Ahhh!

I don't need to shower afterwards since nothing's really messy. TP is all I need, but if it weren't for that wet, cold slimey feeling, I'd use wipes. I just HATE the feeling of a wet crack! Lol
I hate that feeling too, but I pat dry with TP afterward too.
01/21/2012
Anjulie Anjulie
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I use TP then I have to use wipes! Then I usually get into the shower afterward, but maybe not directly after.
Same here
01/21/2012
Missmarc Missmarc
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
This is going to be unapologetically gross. I was wondering how everyone cleans up after going to the restroom. Do you just wipe with TP, use baby wipes, are you slightly OCD and just HAVE to shower afterwards, or do you pull your pants up and get ...
I normally only use TP.
01/21/2012
voenne voenne
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
This is going to be unapologetically gross. I was wondering how everyone cleans up after going to the restroom. Do you just wipe with TP, use baby wipes, are you slightly OCD and just HAVE to shower afterwards, or do you pull your pants up and get ...
This is a big issue for my brother as well (who has an OCD). He spends forever cleaning up, and when he takes showers, they can last nearly an hour long (if he doesn't get in trouble for it). Using wipes sounds like a good idea, he gets in trouble with our parents a lot for the large quantity of toilet paper he uses...
01/21/2012
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
TP for me for the most part...
01/21/2012
indiglo indiglo
TP and flushable wipes.
01/21/2012
dhig dhig
prefer to use wipes
01/21/2012
Unconventional Unconventional
I wipe kids' butts all day, so we have the kids flushable wipes in the bathroom. Pretty sure the adults use them too though...
01/21/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 39
Unique posters: 35