Any of our EF friends threatened by the new California wildfires?

Bignuf Bignuf
If so, stay safe. Wishing you well, as evacuation alerts have gone out to several of our friends in the San Diego area.
May 15, 8:37 am
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
I hope Gunsmoke's house is not close to any of the wildfire zones.
May 15, 2:59 pm
edeneve edeneve
I'm fortunate to not be near them nor are those I care for.
May 15, 3:40 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I hope Gunsmoke's house is not close to any of the wildfire zones.
Is Gunsmoke in Southern Cali? More fires are breaking out all over. Scary for them.
May 15, 5:15 pm
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Is Gunsmoke in Southern Cali? More fires are breaking out all over. Scary for them.
He lives in San Diego - if I remember correctly.
May 15, 6:10 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I'm fortunate to not be near them nor are those I care for.
Fire juggling at Edeneve's house!
May 16, 2:50 am
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4