Anyone else having trouble commenting on reviews?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Anyone else having trouble commenting on reviews?

Ms. N Ms. N
I can't seem to get a comment to post on a review this evening - any review! I have cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and back in again, even tried another browser, and there is no change at all. Is it just me, or is anyone else having an issue with this today?
01/18/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Same here!
01/18/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Same here!
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. I hope it gets fixed soon!
01/18/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
I can't seem to get a comment to post on a review this evening - any review! I have cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and back in again, even tried another browser, and there is no change at all. Is it just me, or is anyone else having ...
Oh, that explains it! Dang, I helped three students publish three really great reviews today, and I was all confused when my comments weren't showing up!

Well, when this gets cleared up, do you guys want to check out
OutwardlyShy's latest review (of the Mr. Limpy Large)

and

LowFreqFreak's review of the Versa? It's a $90 pump that hadn't had a single review of it up til now!

and

Courteney's review of the Cake It's a Slice duo?
01/18/2012
Subbi Subbi
At least I'm not the only one having problems lol
01/18/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Oh, that explains it! Dang, I helped three students publish three really great reviews today, and I was all confused when my comments weren't showing up!

Well, when this gets cleared up, do you guys want to check out
OutwardlyShy's ...
*lol* Indeed! I posted my first review of the year last night, and have only had a couple of comments, but four votes, and five FB likes. I tried to reply to the comments, but couldn't. Then I tried commenting on other reviews, and couldn't there either. Looking at my profile, I noticed that all the reviews listed seemed to show people voting on them, but not commenting. That's when I started thinking maybe it wasn't just me.
01/18/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
If we want to report this issue, whom do we tell?
01/18/2012
Allstars316 Allstars316
Yup same here. I need those points. But I'm not that crazy for points.
01/18/2012
eeep eeep
Same problem, no comments showing up and no points earned.
01/19/2012
GONE! GONE!
I've been having problems all day too!
01/19/2012
geliebt geliebt
Haha same!! Glad I'm not alone here XD
01/19/2012
Undead Undead
No comments since yesterday, points aren't being given either.
01/19/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
I can't seem to get a comment to post on a review this evening - any review! I have cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and back in again, even tried another browser, and there is no change at all. Is it just me, or is anyone else having ...
Yep!
01/19/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
So still not working this morning for me...
01/19/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
So still not working this morning for me...
Whenever Eden updates something on the site, glitches happen, why don't you wait till 9 am (when EF admin is back at work) and see if there's any change? If the problem still exist at that time, then you guys should report it.
01/19/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Whenever Eden updates something on the site, glitches happen, why don't you wait till 9 am (when EF admin is back at work) and see if there's any change? If the problem still exist at that time, then you guys should report it.
I probably won't report it unless its still out at around noon or something. I'm sure it's due to the updates and they are likely aware of it already. I hate harassing the support team lol. Plus I think admin keeps an eye on the forums so they may have been made aware by this post if they weren't aware previously. So I'm gonna just let it be for a while.
01/19/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Hi all!

It looks like it was just a bit of left over lag from the update. I just left a message on someone's review and it worked fine.

but hey...good updates!
01/19/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Hi all!

It looks like it was just a bit of left over lag from the update. I just left a message on someone's review and it worked fine.

but hey...good updates!
Thanks, JR! It's working for me now as well!
01/19/2012
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 12