Anyone wanna chit chat?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Anyone wanna chit chat?

CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
CinnamonNights
Related to: 
I decided to start using my eden account for stuff like reviewing and such, so I just wanted to say hello and such. Anyone else new? anybody that's been here a while have any advice or tips about anything? Anyone else think I'm horribly awkward already?
10/06/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
I decided to start using my eden account for stuff like reviewing and such, so I just wanted to say hello and such. Anyone else new? anybody that's been here a while have any advice or tips about anything? Anyone else think I'm horribly ...
Welcome to EF from a couple who have been here a little while already. Don't feel awkward. Chatting is the reason we ALL are here.
Oh...love your moniker too. I think I will have Cinnamon Dreams tonight because of that name. Only Chocolate Dreams could beat it. Wait...maybe chocolate AND cinnamon? YUM
10/08/2013
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Welcome to EF from a couple who have been here a little while already. Don't feel awkward. Chatting is the reason we ALL are here.
Oh...love your moniker too. I think I will have Cinnamon Dreams tonight because of that name. Only Chocolate ...
Huzzah! I was thinking this would just never get any response~ owo' I'm not sure if I'm just bad at finding conversation but the most I can find in forums is a lot of polls and such. Been bored while waiting for my reviews to be published--It's only been 3 days but excitement makes patience difficult--so I was hoping to find someone to talk to with no avail. Also helllooo and thank you for the nice welcome, nice to meet you.

Heh, Everything's better with chocolate of course
10/08/2013
interestingstuff interestingstuff
Hey there CinnamonDreams. Welcome to EF. I haven't been on the site for a long time. The changes are remarkable. Anything on your mind? As for me, I've been watching Shield and I'm not very impressed at all.
10/11/2013
edeneve edeneve
Welcome to EF. I joined about 1 1/2 years ago & was obsessed w/ EF until all the craziness happened this spring & summer. and no need to feel awkward. it takes everyone a bit of time to navigate the site w/ some measure of sanity.
10/11/2013
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Oh suddenly responses! Thank you for the welcomes you two!

Yello, interest: nah not much on my mind besides inappropriates and sleep. I'm just going to school, reviewing toys and stuff, and trying to be social wherever possible online and offline. brother says I need to work out my anti-social qualities and I guess I thought "what better way than on an erotic toy site?" I haven't heard of shield, but it's unfortunate you're not enjoying it! I hope you fin something more entertaining to do :3

Thanks, eve! the site is a bit confusing at times but I've been perusing it a lot and I think I have it figured out. @w@ It's pleasant though, the people here are pretty nice so I feel a bit more settled now.
10/11/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
I don't have any advice off of the top of my head, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I just started in late July, so I'm pretty new as well! The people here are incredibly nice, so don't be shy!
10/11/2013
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Thanks N! It's all alright, you've already been plenty of help anyway. Also that's interesting, you give off a more veteran type of feeling, I didn't know you were that new!
10/11/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
Thanks N! It's all alright, you've already been plenty of help anyway. Also that's interesting, you give off a more veteran type of feeling, I didn't know you were that new!
Haha, yeah. I sort of jumped right in... so seriously, if you need any help, I'd be more than happy to help you. A member really helped me out when I was new, and I have to say that it makes all the difference. Plus I love meeting new people!
10/12/2013
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
Haha, yeah. I sort of jumped right in... so seriously, if you need any help, I'd be more than happy to help you. A member really helped me out when I was new, and I have to say that it makes all the difference. Plus I love meeting new people!
Aw, that's sweet. Glad someone helped you out! Also Thank you for offering, if I have questions and such I'll ask you.
10/12/2013
Castielskitten Castielskitten
Hello and welcome to EF! ^-^ I've only been here for perhaps a year, I don't even know X'D I dont' keep track of things like that! I'm up for chitchat anytime >w< (though may have to send it to my message box o.o I don't go back and check the forums for any replies for some odd reason)
I kinda got into it >w< It's so nice to know there is an entire community for people like me >w< and I'm sure you'll enjoy that too!
10/12/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6