Are you addicted to Coca Cola ?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Are you addicted to Coca Cola ?

jarose jarose
jarose
Related to: 
are u addicted to coca cola? i was and im trying to stop drinking it ):
07/24/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
spookycutie spookycutie
Quote:
Originally posted by jarose
are u addicted to coca cola? i was and im trying to stop drinking it ):
only a little...also trying to quit.
07/24/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by jarose
are u addicted to coca cola? i was and im trying to stop drinking it ):
Yes and it's hard to quit
07/24/2012
CollegeFun2014 CollegeFun2014
Pretty much addicted haha. I can go without it but if it's there in front of me or offered to me I take it.
07/24/2012
Vanille Vanille
I was for about four years, until I went to the dentist and got the stains from it removed from my teeth, since then I've moved on to tea and juice.
07/24/2012
Upallnight Upallnight
Quote:
Originally posted by jarose
are u addicted to coca cola? i was and im trying to stop drinking it ):
im addicted to gatoraid taste so good
07/24/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by spookycutie
only a little...also trying to quit.
oh thats good then!
07/25/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
Yes and it's hard to quit
yes it is :/
07/25/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by Upallnight
im addicted to gatoraid taste so good
haha
07/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Diet Coke, yes. In a bad way. I'm trying to back off because I think they may be making my migraines worse, but I love them soooooo much.
07/25/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeFun2014
Pretty much addicted haha. I can go without it but if it's there in front of me or offered to me I take it.
its always in the fridge! lol
07/25/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Diet Coke, yes. In a bad way. I'm trying to back off because I think they may be making my migraines worse, but I love them soooooo much.
oh diet coke is as bad.
07/25/2012
jarose jarose
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
I was for about four years, until I went to the dentist and got the stains from it removed from my teeth, since then I've moved on to tea and juice.
wow . my sister got a cavity
07/25/2012
clp clp
No. I don't drink any sugary drinks, and usually just prefer plain water. Drinking sodas now is just too much. Overstimulation!
07/25/2012
Sinfully Sinfully
Nope. I avoid pop with caffeine these days.
07/25/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 9