Bleach!

Ansley Ansley
Would you ever bleach your anus? As always, feel free to elaborate in the comments.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I have done it
I have not done it and would not do it
3  (3%)
I have not done it and would be interested in learning more about it
11  (10%)
I have not done it and I am not interested in doing it at all
95  (87%)
Total votes: 109
Poll is closed
07/28/2011
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
I see no reason to do it. Nobody sees it but My Man and he couldn't care less. There's nothing wrong with the natural normal color of an asshole, IMO.
07/28/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I have never heard of this? Does this involve changing the color of the skin or the hair or both? I shave completely and haven't ever been unhappy about the color or size... This is intriguing though.

After a google search... Okay so it's bleaching the skin. EEK. Bleaching is usually desired after the anus has been stained-from improper cleaning, time, and or too much stretching. Mine's pink...so I think I'm good lol. I've been taking good care of my anus lol.

I guess the same process can be used on nipples too. Is there anything that people leave natural now a days? WTF?

link

link
07/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I have never heard of this? Does this involve changing the color of the skin or the hair or both? I shave completely and haven't ever been unhappy about the color or size... This is intriguing though.

After a google search... Okay so ... More
Rumor has it that a lot of adult stars do it. I'm not sure what you mean by stained, though.

It is amazing how far people will go for the perfect body. (coughheidimontagcough )
07/28/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Rumor has it that a lot of adult stars do it. I'm not sure what you mean by stained, though.

It is amazing how far people will go for the perfect body. (coughheidimontagcough )
I agree, the anus doesn't get "stained" by anything. People with more melanin in their skin tend to have darker skin in tender areas. I've seen newborn babies with dark anuses (because I'm a nurse who works with infants and have to examine them etc) and adults with lighter ones. And visa versa. It has to do with a person's skin color. Darker skinned people tend to have darker nipples, lips, anuses, testes, vulvae etc.
07/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I agree, the anus doesn't get "stained" by anything. People with more melanin in their skin tend to have darker skin in tender areas. I've seen newborn babies with dark anuses (because I'm a nurse who works with infants and have ... More
Mine gets darker the more aroused I am, same for my vulva. My nipples are also dark, almost a reddish-brown at times. The rest of my skin is very light; I have an American-Indian/Irish/ French bloodline. Hubs says he thinks it's pretty hot, so I haven't considered it and I don't think I want to put bleach near my asshole. LOL
07/28/2011
LostBoy988 LostBoy988
Why?... that doesn't make much sense to begin with...
07/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by LostBoy988
Why?... that doesn't make much sense to begin with...
Aesthetics. Some people may find a perfectly pink pucker more arousing than one that is darker in color. This is more than likely the result of influences from pornographic films. Theoretically if one is not sensitive to chemicals on their skin, there is no harm nor foul in bleaching the anus. I believe the original formula was developed for people to lighten skin all over their body (think Michael Jackson).
07/28/2011
Pixel Pixel
Because putting bleach near mucus membranes is always a good idea! *headdesk*
07/28/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I wouldn't. My husband and my gynecologist are the only ones that see it and neither of them has said "wow, you have an abnormally shaded anus" so I really don't care one way or the other. I shave it occasionally, but don't normally remember to do it. I don't mind having the hair because it's there for a reason.
07/28/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
Quote:
Originally posted by LostBoy988
Why?... that doesn't make much sense to begin with...
Because a lot of people discover they have odd skin colors right next to the anus that look like stains. For example, there may be three separate irregular patches of red, bluish-brown and brown surrounding the hole.

See An Asshole to Dye For on The Poop Report.
07/28/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Mine gets darker the more aroused I am, same for my vulva. My nipples are also dark, almost a reddish-brown at times. The rest of my skin is very light; I have an American-Indian/Irish/ French bloodline. Hubs says he thinks it's pretty hot, so I ... More
Of course, blood congestion will bring color to the area, just like the vulva darkens during arousal. Bleaching wouldn't make a difference in that type of coloring, anyway, as it only treats actual pigmentation.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want bleach near mine either. I'm not sure what they use, but I like my butt the way it is.
07/28/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Of course, blood congestion will bring color to the area, just like the vulva darkens during arousal. Bleaching wouldn't make a difference in that type of coloring, anyway, as it only treats actual pigmentation.

I don't blame you. I ... More
I was wondering about that, I didn't think it would affect the way it looks when aroused.

People do all kinds of crazy things! Like that time I picked up a home waxing kit Never.again.
07/28/2011
Kdlips Kdlips
eww no what for
07/28/2011
Rossie Rossie
No thanks, the bleach will probably sting the skin down there for days!!!
07/28/2011
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Would you ever bleach your anus? As always, feel free to elaborate in the comments.
Hell no! Have caustic chemicals where? Umm no!
07/28/2011
indiglo indiglo
No, I think it sounds like a pretty crazy thing to do. Too many things could go wrong! I like things the way they are, and so does my man.
07/28/2011
Lilitu Lilitu
I love fake everything. But, the chemicals would worry me. I know a lot of skin bleaches have hydroquinone, which could definately be bad.
07/28/2011
tickle me pink tickle me pink
I've heard of it, but I don't know why anyone would want to do it. It sounds really unsafe.
07/28/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
I have never heard of it, I would never consider doing it, AND I do not see the point of that. It just seems like an unpleasant and potentially unsafe idea.
07/28/2011
sarki sarki
Never, sounds like a silly idea
07/28/2011
sarki sarki
Sorry double post
Damn net
07/28/2011
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I have never heard of it, I would never consider doing it, AND I do not see the point of that. It just seems like an unpleasant and potentially unsafe idea.
I agree 100%!!
07/28/2011
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Haha, this reminds me of when my husband and his co-worker were joking around about anal bleaching and the co-worker commented "No matter what you do, yours is NEVER gonna be white" (husband is black.) Good times.
07/29/2011
clp clp
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Because putting bleach near mucus membranes is always a good idea! *headdesk*
Bleach. No. No!!

I thought this question would be about bleaching toys, which I'm reluctant of (boiling for me!). But your poor little tail?

....No!!!!
07/29/2011
v23 v23
Ahh! No! I'm perfectly happy with my color everywhere.
07/29/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
Nope, not for me.
07/29/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
I don't think so. I can understand why a porn star might be tempted to do it. Lots of people see his/her anus.
07/29/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
I'm good...lol
07/29/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I was wondering about that, I didn't think it would affect the way it looks when aroused.

People do all kinds of crazy things! Like that time I picked up a home waxing kit Never.again.
Yeah, the labia and anus have skin thin enough so that blood congestion is easily seen, especially in lighter skinned people.

As for home waxing kits, I'm scared. I have a friend who waxed her labia together. And then she was afraid to pull it off. I don't know if it didn't harden properly or hardened too much. She said she was terrified she'd have to go to the ER with it. She eventually got it off soaking in the tub.
07/29/2011
Total posts: 66
Unique posters: 55