If you have your choice, do you prefer "hard" ice cream or "soft serve"?

  • 4 Free Gifts with Orders $59+
    $45 in Value

If you have your choice, do you prefer "hard" ice cream or "soft serve"?

Bignuf Bignuf
You can include Gelato's, Frozen Yogurts...etc. Is it cold and firm (thick and creamy) or soft serve for you?
08/17/2013
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Spring Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • Fantastic Sale! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
C&K0143 C&K0143
Thick and creamy. Soft serve is nice on occasion though. - K
08/17/2013
Pretties Pretties
Firm - it's better quality (especially when I make it myself)
08/17/2013
peppermintgal peppermintgal
Hard ice cream. But freshly made ice cream is delicious and still soft.
08/18/2013
Gr8pumpkin Gr8pumpkin
Quote:
Originally posted by peppermintgal
Hard ice cream. But freshly made ice cream is delicious and still soft.
Ice cream, like penises, should be hard for best results.
08/19/2013
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
I like half-way melted hard ice cream.
08/19/2013
dontbackdown02 dontbackdown02
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
You can include Gelato's, Frozen Yogurts...etc. Is it cold and firm (thick and creamy) or soft serve for you?
in between. I like to mix it up but don't want it to be milky
08/20/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
Between hard and soft, I'd choose soft serve. However, I am a frozen yogurt girl all the way.
08/21/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by C&K0143
Thick and creamy. Soft serve is nice on occasion though. - K
I agree
08/21/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKatieJames
Between hard and soft, I'd choose soft serve. However, I am a frozen yogurt girl all the way.
same here
08/21/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9