Chritmas Crafts

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Chritmas Crafts

Jobthingy Jobthingy
Got any cool ideas for Christmas crafts? Something easy everyone can do? Post it here!

Money is always tight at this time of year and sometimes it is nice to give someone something that is hand made. It is cheap, and full of love.

~*~*~

My daughter wanted to make something this year for people so I went into the dollar store and grabbed a huge package of sequence, a 10 pack of 2 inch Styrofoam balls and some straight pins. I showed her what to do and off she went! The outcome (with a piece of ribbon i had kicking around) is a very cute ornament she made all by herself. It is not perfect but she made it which to me makes it perfect all on its own.

12/06/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Muddog7998 Muddog7998
We always got a bunch pinecones (we had them all over our yard, and since we got tired of stepping on them so we made stuff out of them.) and glitter glue, sequins, little sequin stars, ribbon, and felt. We would make either little christmas trees out of them. The sequins would be like the ornaments, the ribbon would be the boa thing that you wrap around the tree, and the glitter glue could be like little lights. You can also make ornaments out of them. Its a fun little project to do as a family. They come out really pretty as well.
12/06/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Muddog7998
We always got a bunch pinecones (we had them all over our yard, and since we got tired of stepping on them so we made stuff out of them.) and glitter glue, sequins, little sequin stars, ribbon, and felt. We would make either little christmas trees ...
Oh fun! I might have to look for pine cones now LOL
12/06/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
If you trust her with glass (they have plastic ones too) you can let her paint and glitter up some pretty ornaments from Michaels too! My kids made like 30 of them and they had a BLAST!!! She might also like ribbon trees

I love posts like this on EF!
12/06/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
Got any cool ideas for Christmas crafts? Something easy everyone can do? Post it here!

Money is always tight at this time of year and sometimes it is nice to give someone something that is hand made. It is cheap, and full of love. ...
Very cute!

My kids make ornaments from plain wood cut shapes, paint, glitter and ribbon. Then we add the ornament to the tin of cookies we give to family and neighbors.

My mechanic has several from over the years hanging up in their office every holiday season.
12/06/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
If you trust her with glass (they have plastic ones too) you can let her paint and glitter up some pretty ornaments from Michaels too! My kids made like 30 of them and they had a BLAST!!! She might also like ribbon trees

I love posts like ...
Oh yeah! I forgot about those. She made one in school one year. It was all swirled.
12/06/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Very cute!

My kids make ornaments from plain wood cut shapes, paint, glitter and ribbon. Then we add the ornament to the tin of cookies we give to family and neighbors.

My mechanic has several from over the years hanging up in their ...
I love when people keep the stuff that is given to them like that. It is so nice to see it hung with pride
12/06/2010
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4