Combos !!!!

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Combos !!!!

DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Right now i'm eating a bag of Pizzeria Pretzel Combos while creating a Logo for a friend!!! What's your fav. flavor combos, if u eat combos?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Cheddar Cheese Pretzel
hjtee , JessCee , JaneDoe ToyCollector , pinkcupcakes , Ansley , Vanille , Nora , dude , ZenaidaMacroura , Seth912 , MrWishyWashy
11
Cheddar Cheese Cracker
JessCee , Yaoi Pervette (deleted) , Nora , ZenaidaMacroura
4
Nacho Cheese Pretzel
darthkitt3n , Ansley , Nora , Elias McLovin
4
Pepperoni Pizza Cracker
JessCee , stars , kellyg , LilLostLenore , NaughtyButterfly , Nora , LaLaLouise , dv8 , ZenaidaMacroura , emilia
10
Pizzeria Pretzel
JessCee , JaneDoe ToyCollector , kokopelli , indiglo , Sekhmet , NaughtyButterfly , Ash1141 , Vanille , Nora , ZenaidaMacroura
10
Zesty Salsa Tortilla
Nora
1
Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla
Nora
1
Combos are GROSS!
Ghost , Starkiller87 , wetone123 , Beck , MissStormRyder , married with children
6
Total votes: 47 (31 voters)
Poll is closed
10/03/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
hjtee hjtee
If I had to choose, it would be the cheddar pretzel, but I find they are all tooooooo salty.
10/03/2011
JessCee JessCee
I LOVE Combos
10/03/2011
JaneDoe ToyCollector JaneDoe ToyCollector
Now, i need to run to CVS to get some! lol
10/03/2011
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
i only like the pizza ones.
10/04/2011
indiglo indiglo
I don't eat them on a regular basis because when I was younger I ate them constantly to the point of getting sick of them. I only ever really liked the Pizzeria Pretzel ones, and I bet I could still eat them if I had some! It's been years since I had them, so I'm sure I could eat them again.
10/04/2011
Beck Beck
I do not like any of them.
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I LOVE Combos
Yay, we can have a combo party! lmao
10/04/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Funny, I was eating some Cheddar Cheese Cracker Combos yesterday.
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
I don't eat them on a regular basis because when I was younger I ate them constantly to the point of getting sick of them. I only ever really liked the Pizzeria Pretzel ones, and I bet I could still eat them if I had some! It's been years ...
Go Get Some !!!!!!!
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Funny, I was eating some Cheddar Cheese Cracker Combos yesterday.
awesomeness!!
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by JaneDoe ToyCollector
Now, i need to run to CVS to get some! lol
Yay!
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I do not like any of them.
Bummer... why not ??
10/04/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Cheddar Cheese Pretzel for sure! I LOVE THEM.
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Cheddar Cheese Pretzel for sure! I LOVE THEM.
*Hands over a bag of Cheddar Cheese Pretzel combos* enjoyyy..
10/04/2011
Ansley Ansley
I'm slightly afraid of what the "cheese" actually is, but I eat htem once every three years or so. I prefer Corn Nuts, especially BBQ.
10/04/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Im just not a fan of anything fake flavored. Like I like plain pretzels. And I like lays potato chips. Ive never been on for pizza flavor or bbq flavor. My boyfriend likes that kind of stuff and I call them bad breath chips. It just taste really fake and processed to me. If you can find a way to get real pretzels and pizza together I might try it than.
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm slightly afraid of what the "cheese" actually is, but I eat htem once every three years or so. I prefer Corn Nuts, especially BBQ.
LOl, *shrugs* the bag does say "Made with REAL cheese" soooo IDK.
&& I've never had corn nuts Stormy. I think i should try them out!! (if i find them)
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Im just not a fan of anything fake flavored. Like I like plain pretzels. And I like lays potato chips. Ive never been on for pizza flavor or bbq flavor. My boyfriend likes that kind of stuff and I call them bad breath chips. It just taste really fake ...
i'm not fond of bbq flavored stuff either, well unless it's chicken. LOL
Combos are really good, kind of salty but good && i love that there's a variety of flavors!
10/04/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
LOl, *shrugs* the bag does say "Made with REAL cheese" soooo IDK.
&& I've never had corn nuts Stormy. I think i should try them out!! (if i find them)
LOL You're a trip, lady. The FDA's definition of "real" and mine vary quite a bit. Corn nuts are a unique treat. I can't get through an entire bag by myself, but they're soo good. I know around here you can find them at any convenience store, though they might be covered in a thick layer of dust.
10/04/2011
Ash1141 Ash1141
Mmmm....pizzeria pretzel combos are rockin!
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
LOL You're a trip, lady. The FDA's definition of "real" and mine vary quite a bit. Corn nuts are a unique treat. I can't get through an entire bag by myself, but they're soo good. I know around here you can find them at any ...
LOL well i hope i find them && NOT under any kind of layers of dust! lmao
10/04/2011
Vanille Vanille
Oh man, I haven't had combos in years. The Cheese and the Pizza ones were soooo good.
10/04/2011
DeliciousDrip DeliciousDrip
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash1141
Mmmm....pizzeria pretzel combos are rockin!
Agreed!!!
10/04/2011
Nora Nora
I LOVE Combos! Sadly, they are not aloud on my diet...
10/04/2011
dude dude
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousDrip
Right now i'm eating a bag of Pizzeria Pretzel Combos while creating a Logo for a friend!!! What's your fav. flavor combos, if u eat combos?
I like them all!
10/04/2011
married with children married with children
I have not found one that I like
10/05/2011
Seth912 Seth912
Wow, I need to try the jalepeno cheddar tortilla.
10/05/2011
emilia emilia
I have very simple taste in food.
10/05/2011
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
Yummy, crack in a bag!
10/05/2011
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 19