Anything crazy happen at your Black friday store?

AmberM AmberM
Well, at my walmart, a 13 year old got strangled (Not to death, thankfully) over a CROCK Pot!!!!! The women who did it got arrested, though. we had a few beatings, and a woman got ran over and broke her leg.. And this is a small town of less then 20 thousand people... There were also people fighting over towels, to the point of even ripping the towels.. It was really crazy, though, I did end up getting a few good deals without getting beat up in the process (:
11/26/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pink Jewel Pink Jewel
I heard about a lot of pushing and shoving over towels at my Wal-mart.
11/26/2011
Mike Honcho Mike Honcho
The Mrs. made it through unharmed. She didn't make it to the local walmart, which was in my eyes a great decision. I'd look for bouncers at Walmarts during the next black Friday.
11/27/2011
12345678 12345678
That's awful
11/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberM
Well, at my walmart, a 13 year old got strangled (Not to death, thankfully) over a CROCK Pot!!!!! The women who did it got arrested, though. we had a few beatings, and a woman got ran over and broke her leg.. And this is a small town of less then 20 ... More
I heard a girl got her nose broken over a portable dvd playe and when the cops saw the blood they walked away.
11/27/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberM
Well, at my walmart, a 13 year old got strangled (Not to death, thankfully) over a CROCK Pot!!!!! The women who did it got arrested, though. we had a few beatings, and a woman got ran over and broke her leg.. And this is a small town of less then 20 ... More
I heard a girl got her nose broken over a portable dvd playe and when the cops saw the blood they walked away.
11/27/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I went to Kohl's Friday night and it was DEAD. The store was a bit of a mess, but not too bad.

The biggest disappointment was that they didn't have any bow ties. (Bow ties are cool)
11/27/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
At my walmart a lady peppersprayed the area to get an xbox! What up los angeles!!!! Im glad I wasnt there, Id have punched her out even if that meant jail. You dont do that kind of shit, especially when kids and other people are around. They didnt even catch her, it makes me sick.
11/27/2011
AmberM AmberM
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
At my walmart a lady peppersprayed the area to get an xbox! What up los angeles!!!! Im glad I wasnt there, Id have punched her out even if that meant jail. You dont do that kind of shit, especially when kids and other people are around. They didnt ... More
Yeah, i saw that.... looked like it had the potential to be a looot worse, i'm glad nobody got seriously injured.
11/28/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Nothing crazy like that. Just some bitches in line in front of me. One lady was apparently "Saving someone's spot" and me and my boyfriend were having none of that. We had an xbox, and they both had a cart full of crap, and the one lady just cut in front of us, so we called her out on it. She let us in front of her when he friend said we'd probably stab her.
11/28/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
At my walmart a lady peppersprayed the area to get an xbox! What up los angeles!!!! Im glad I wasnt there, Id have punched her out even if that meant jail. You dont do that kind of shit, especially when kids and other people are around. They didnt ... More
I heard about this!

I guess she turned herself in.
11/28/2011
GenderSexplorations GenderSexplorations
This is exactly why I avoid in-store Black Friday sales like the plague! I'll stick to online shopping.
11/28/2011
married with children married with children
I heard stories from people at work who went shopping. I have only gone once, and will never go again.
11/28/2011
Dusk Dusk
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I went to Kohl's Friday night and it was DEAD. The store was a bit of a mess, but not too bad.

The biggest disappointment was that they didn't have any bow ties. (Bow ties are cool)
I just had to comment on "Bow ties are cool" Loving the DW reference!
11/29/2011
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 11