Distractions, please

Distractions, please

Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
So I'm sure you are ALL sick and tired of me bitching about this break up. Hell, I'm sick and tired of it. But I can't seem to keep my mind busy. Anything anyone can recommend online (I get down time at work) to keep me occupied? I read most of cracked.com and icanhazcheezburger yesterday. Just stuff that's silly, funny, thought-provoking...NO THING romantic or sad please.
03/16/2011
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
link

A creative blog by a girl who challenged herself to create a dress a day from $1 thrift store finds. She's entering her second year of blogging. VERY creative stuff - inspired me to create my own ballgown for a convention I'll be attending next year.
03/16/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
link

A creative blog by a girl who challenged herself to create a dress a day from $1 thrift store finds. She's entering her second year of blogging. VERY creative stuff - inspired me to create my own ballgown for a convention I'll be ...
Thanks Chili - maybe it will re-inspire my creativity - something I haven't had in a while because he just took up a lot of time. Maybe it will come back to me soon
03/16/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Thanks Chili - maybe it will re-inspire my creativity - something I haven't had in a while because he just took up a lot of time. Maybe it will come back to me soon
Yes - the rediscovery of talent is another good thing! I wrote the most incredible novel ever after Mulder dumped me, as a means of self-therapy.

Pre-relationship hobbies are worth going back to. They offer comfort and familiarity.
03/16/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
*hugs*

Failbook always is a great time burner for me.
03/16/2011
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
So I'm sure you are ALL sick and tired of me bitching about this break up. Hell, I'm sick and tired of it. But I can't seem to keep my mind busy. Anything anyone can recommend online (I get down time at work) to keep me occupied? I ...
Can you play games? I love pogo to zone out on. Once you get over this breakup you will feel amazing!! It took me almost 2 yrs to get over someone, but once I was over it completely I felt like I had me "me" back. I wish it hadn't taken so long, and now I am like "what the ??! spell was I under?! "
03/16/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
*hugs*

Failbook always is a great time burner for me.
On that note, textsfromlastnight.com also seems to suck me in quite a bit.
03/16/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5