Do you ever feel like you need some time to yourself?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Do you ever feel like you need some time to yourself?

jjesssica jjesssica
jjesssica
Related to: 
Do you ever feel like you need some time to yourself?
07/19/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
solitudinarian solitudinarian
Yes, rather frequently actually.
07/19/2012
gsfanatic gsfanatic
Yep, and I always make sure I have some quiet time to unwind and relax
07/19/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
i would love a moment to myself. i have been in this house for 3 years with out one day away from caring for dad and my brother.
07/19/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I would love some me time.
07/19/2012
Mwar Mwar
Yes! Sometimes it's much needed to function socially too!
07/19/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
More than I should.
07/19/2012
js250 js250
YES!! I would love some time to myself--my husband seems to think that when I ask for time to myself I do not want to be with him. Stupid, but he will not listen to me when I try to explain that it has nothing at all to do with him. I have ended up just taking the time when he is at work or I am--I play hooky once per week.
07/19/2012
indiglo indiglo
I do feel the need for some "me time" from time to time. I think that's totally normal - yes we are social creatures generally, but sometimes we all need some alone time.
07/19/2012
Beck Beck
Boy do I ever! I'm very lucky to have a mother that will take a weekend off of work when I tell her I need this me time.

I'm a stay at home mother of two boys who are 3 and 1. I've been home with them both since the day they were born. I've only let my mother babysit the boys less then 5 times since birth. I could go for some me time right now, but I have to wait until we decide what day we are going to do something. Usually we don't do anything and stay how resting. We order take out and sit at home relaxing. I don't want to do that this time. I want to go have fun. Of course I might change my mind once the day comes because I'm usually very wore out. Toddlers are hyper little buggers! I have to keep up with him. That wears me out.
07/19/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
yes. thats only normal. all people need "me time" even if it's just an hour
07/19/2012
guard083 guard083
Yes. I feel like some time to myself makes me more excited to see my guy and I can unwind and relax and enjoy myself
07/19/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
Yes, rather frequently actually.
aww i hope u get time for urself
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by gsfanatic
Yep, and I always make sure I have some quiet time to unwind and relax
thats right (: show them whos boss lol
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by guard083
Yes. I feel like some time to myself makes me more excited to see my guy and I can unwind and relax and enjoy myself
yea, being together all the time is bad for a relationship, u need to miss one another (;
07/20/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
Do you ever feel like you need some time to yourself?
Yes.. just to clear my head.. visiting friends tends to do that for me
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Boy do I ever! I'm very lucky to have a mother that will take a weekend off of work when I tell her I need this me time.

I'm a stay at home mother of two boys who are 3 and 1. I've been home with them both since the day they were ...
u are lucky lol, wow they are young, bet there are so cute! ): Oh my god, lol, thats the worst phase of having children, when they are 2-5 and they learn how to mess around ._.
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by luisss
Yes.. just to clear my head.. visiting friends tends to do that for me
mhmm >:l
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
I would love some me time.
get somee!! ):
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Nora29714
yes. thats only normal. all people need "me time" even if it's just an hour
go hide in the shower >:] lol.
07/20/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
I do feel the need for some "me time" from time to time. I think that's totally normal - yes we are social creatures generally, but sometimes we all need some alone time.
yea, or we go insane in the membrane !
07/20/2012
Peggi Peggi
Luckily (for us, since we aren't ready) we don't have kids to worry with, and I don't mind spending pretty much every waking moment with my sweetie, so not really.

I even leave the door open when I take a long bath, because the way the house is, if I leave the door open wide enough I can still talk to him while he plays his video games, and we talk, plus I get to watch him play.

We don't like to be apart, when we can help it. It's been that way since we met.
07/20/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 14