Do you search for your match according to the zodiac?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Do you search for your match according to the zodiac?

Falsepast Falsepast
according to the zodiac i am a pisces, which goes better with scorpio or cancer, virgo is my opposite, and i do not get along with gemini (it says the feelings mutual).

so far it's been right. any gemini i met i immediately had a deep loathing, i'm usually attracted to virgo, which is unfortunate, and i do get along well with scorpio & cancer when given the chance.
03/19/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
misskat misskat
Quote:
Originally posted by Falsepast
according to the zodiac i am a pisces, which goes better with scorpio or cancer, virgo is my opposite, and i do not get along with gemini (it says the feelings mutual).

so far it's been right. any gemini i met i immediately had a deep ...
The zodiac says my man and I would be horrible for each other so...hopefully it's not right I don't put much stock into the predictions but the personality traits for our zodiac sign are dead on for both of us!
03/19/2012
js250 js250
No--we are both Tauruses...we would kill each other if we listened to our zodiac.
03/19/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
When I was young I'd go by this. Nowadays, I've learned that people are people and there's no way of getting to know someone without talking with them.
03/19/2012
Ciao. Ciao.
I've never done any sort of serious searching for a partner based on zodiac signs alone. Not to totally discount those people who believe strongly in astrology and all that, but I don't really think it's a sure predictor of happiness in a relationship.
03/19/2012
Ghost Ghost
Nope. I never paid attention to astrology.
03/19/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Nope. Horoscopes and other zodiac-related items are almost never accurate from what I've seen. And I doubt that everybody born within a certain span of days is going to be in possession of similar characteristics.

Dating based on zodiac signs just shuts out too much potential, I say.
03/19/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Nope. I never paid attention to astrology.
me either.
03/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Nope. I never paid attention to astrology.
Same. Judging people by their birth dates is just as ethically uncool as judging people by skin color, in my opinion, and as far as I'm aware it's probably even less accurate.
03/19/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Same. Judging people by their birth dates is just as ethically uncool as judging people by skin color, in my opinion, and as far as I'm aware it's probably even less accurate.
Whoa whoa whoa. Judging people by what the stars say (its not JUST by birthday), is NOTHING like being a racist.
In old times people followed it like a religion.
03/20/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Falsepast
Whoa whoa whoa. Judging people by what the stars say (its not JUST by birthday), is NOTHING like being a racist.
In old times people followed it like a religion.
She said "as ethically uncool as" not "the same as." Bit of a difference.

Religion-like following or no (and being like a religion does not automatically make it right or wrong, keep in mind), it's still judgement that is based something all the way out in the cosmos, rather than on the actual person right in front of you. Depending upon the stars to tell you about someone is unfair and potentially hurtful if taken too far - I'd be upset if someone was passing judgement on me based upon my star sign.

I'm sure you give actual people more of a chance, so I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you personally when I say this.
03/20/2012
AmberM AmberM
Quote:
Originally posted by misskat
The zodiac says my man and I would be horrible for each other so...hopefully it's not right I don't put much stock into the predictions but the personality traits for our zodiac sign are dead on for both of us!
Yeah, the same for me and mine.
03/21/2012
TigerLily9 TigerLily9
haha! I sure do!
08/24/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Yes and No. I study Astrology as a hobby and I noticed a lot of things about it rings true for myself. I also added no, because my ex was a Gemini and I'm a Libra; apparently that is like an excellent pairing because we are both cardinal air signs and all that stuff, but we didn't get along very well AT ALL. I know that natal charts can explain our incompatibility better, but I just see Astrology as a fun little hobby, not something that I stick to in order to find a mate.
08/24/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 12