Do you shop at Costco Wholesale?

.kaycat .kaycat
What products and items do you think you're really getting your money's worth for? Or what are your typical things you buy?
For me I switched to the Costco brand Litter Purrrfect kitty litter which is 35lbs of all natural really good quality and the best I've ever had rounding out to $9!
My typical buys are:
Pantene shampoo & conditioner in jumbo pumps
Mouthwash
Smart balance butter
Frozen fruits
Greek yogurt
Ready meals like hot pockets or appetizers
Body wash pumps
Lots of produce for juicing
And toilet paper

Also Costco has EOS lipbalm packs of 5 for 11-14$ haven't gotten those yet
05/17/2013
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
We don't have a Costco. We have a Bj's Wholesale and a Sam's Club.
05/17/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
We don't have a Costco. We have a Bj's Wholesale and a Sam's Club.
Same here. Can't afford to join them.
05/17/2013
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by .kaycat
What products and items do you think you're really getting your money's worth for? Or what are your typical things you buy?
For me I switched to the Costco brand Litter Purrrfect kitty litter which is 35lbs of all natural really good ... More
Yes. we have a costco membership and use it. There are some really great deals from there.
05/17/2013
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We shop at Costco a lot - especially their lower priced gas. Add to the low price that we get a 3% year-end rebate on gas purchases and 1% on all other buys.

We're going later this morning to get everything we need for a party of 20+ people.
05/17/2013
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by .kaycat
What products and items do you think you're really getting your money's worth for? Or what are your typical things you buy?
For me I switched to the Costco brand Litter Purrrfect kitty litter which is 35lbs of all natural really good ... More
We love COSTCO, because it is the one retailer who stands for the most part 100% behind what they sell. 98% of the item's sold by COSTCO have a no return limitation. That means you can buy a piece of furniture or a vacuum cleaner, and return it for a full refund, no matter why or how long you've had it. The only exception is alcohol and some other item's for reason of law, and certain electronics. Even the exception of electronics is liberal with regard to returns. COSTCO allows you 90 days for returns, and they extend the manufactures warranty by doubling it.

Most all item's which use the Kirkland COSTCO brand are of the highest quality. For that reason, we will gravitate towards that brand when looking for a product within it's catagory.
05/17/2013
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
We love COSTCO, because it is the one retailer who stands for the most part 100% behind what they sell. 98% of the item's sold by COSTCO have a no return limitation. That means you can buy a piece of furniture or a vacuum cleaner, and return it ... More
This. I love Costco. I've been really happy with the quality of their branded products, and in the few cases where I've returned something, they've been very nice about giving my money back. That's how to do business!
05/17/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
We do share a Costco membership with my parents but I'm not a huge fan of Costco (except for the free samples). Looking at the unit prices, my local grocery store is actually cheaper so I just stock up when I do my everyday grocery shopping. Costco is only good for a few things.
05/17/2013
Rossie Rossie
I've been shopping at Costco (and the long gone Price Club) for over three decades. I buy most of my vitamins and allergy medicines there. And of course I cannot live without the huge 18" plastic wrap and bulk Reynolds foils they carry.
05/17/2013
wicked weasel wicked weasel
Sure do, and Price Club before that...
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
We don't have a Costco. We have a Bj's Wholesale and a Sam's Club.
Or Sams! I forgot to put that , I love Sams also!
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Same here. Can't afford to join them.
Oh I'm not a member either, my parents are so I tag along with them. If you've got a family member or friend you can go in too. And pay with your own credit card (:
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We shop at Costco a lot - especially their lower priced gas. Add to the low price that we get a 3% year-end rebate on gas purchases and 1% on all other buys.

We're going later this morning to get everything we need for a party of 20+ people.
The have the best party tray and appetizers I love Costco !
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I've been shopping at Costco (and the long gone Price Club) for over three decades. I buy most of my vitamins and allergy medicines there. And of course I cannot live without the huge 18" plastic wrap and bulk Reynolds foils they carry.
Me too! Those last so long, I write the date of when I got it on the box and when it's done like 3 years have passed!
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
We love COSTCO, because it is the one retailer who stands for the most part 100% behind what they sell. 98% of the item's sold by COSTCO have a no return limitation. That means you can buy a piece of furniture or a vacuum cleaner, and return it ... More
Yes, I agree. I just love that I am getting the best, for the best price and a lot of what I want
05/17/2013
Taylor Taylor
I live buy myself, so I don't think it's really practical to shop in bulk, but once in awhile I ask my parents to grab me something from costco
05/17/2013
namelesschaos namelesschaos
My family does and i like it good prices and good quality for the most part.
05/17/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
I've been considering getting a membership, glad to hear they tend to have good stuff
05/17/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
I live buy myself, so I don't think it's really practical to shop in bulk, but once in awhile I ask my parents to grab me something from costco
Exactly me, I tag along with them. For something's ill need Finnish but the things I Finnish quick or I should say my cats that's the best place to go
05/19/2013
.kaycat .kaycat
Quote:
Originally posted by gsfanatic
I've been considering getting a membership, glad to hear they tend to have good stuff
Yes,and they sell clothes there.

I have an adult winter hello kitty onesie I got for like 19$ it's adorable and very warm.
05/19/2013
Aishiteru Aishiteru
There isn't one close to here.
05/19/2013
GONE! GONE!
I do sometimes but the lines at my local one are always ridiculously long.
05/19/2013
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 15