Do you use chia seeds? How do you use them?

Cosmonaut Cosmonaut
Important Facts About Chia Seeds

I mainly put them in coconut milk/almond milk, smoothies, or oatmeal. =)
06/17/2013
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • Better Price Sale - Save 20%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Woman China Woman China
Just so you know... We have an Eden liv healthy section in the forums. You can find it here link

I put chia seeds in anything really, salads, smoothies, on ice cream in my greens drink, oatmeal and in anything.... I even make a chia drink that is oh so refreshing!!!!

Oodle sod water, a spoonful of seeds, a dash of lemon and some mango chunks.
06/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
I've recently learned about chia seeds and I'm so interested in trying them. So you can basically put them on anything? I'm assuming they don't have a taste? What is this oh so refreshing chia drink that you speak of? I'm so intrigued.
06/18/2013
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
My wife bought some recently - I haven't tried them yet - maybe in my next smoothie!
06/18/2013
Cosmonaut Cosmonaut
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Just so you know... We have an Eden liv healthy section in the forums. You can find it here link

I put chia seeds in anything really, salads, smoothies, on ice cream in my greens drink, oatmeal and in anything.... I even make a chia drink that ... More
That section, along with some other random sections, do not open for me and I don't know why. It is a blank white page. Sorry =/ If I could have posted there I would have.
06/18/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by Cosmonaut
Important Facts About Chia Seeds

I mainly put them in coconut milk/almond milk, smoothies, or oatmeal. =)
I do not use them, but my mother does. She eats them in her cereal.
06/18/2013
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Cosmonaut
That section, along with some other random sections, do not open for me and I don't know why. It is a blank white page. Sorry =/ If I could have posted there I would have.
No worries! I know the forums are a little... huge. I do apologise if my post was a little on the anal side of the spectrum... but I really love chia seeds and all that natural stuff and would love to have to all together for my own personal easy reference.

Humm... that is strange that they won't open for you. I'd suggest sending Stormy a message to try to figure out.
06/18/2013
Pixel Pixel
I love chia seeds in my refrigerator oatmeal! link It's so good and so filling!
06/19/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6