Election day is Tomorrow! Who are you thinking of voting for?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Election day is Tomorrow! Who are you thinking of voting for?

skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
I know there was already a poll. But because of that poll is what pushed me to post this even though I was going to. Just so everyone is aware. There are more than 2 people running....So, who do you think you're voting for? Or, if you are seeing this after election or already voted, who did you vote for?

Private and please no political fighting! Thanks

If I missed someone, sorry. Just took the names off the list of 2012 candidates
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Barack Obama / Joe Biden - DEMOCRATIC PARTY
14  (58%)
Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan - REPUBLICAN PARTY
4  (17%)
Tom Hoefling / J.D. Ellis - AMERICA'S PARTY / AMERICAN INDEPENDENT PARTY
Merlin Miller / Harry Bertram - AMERICAN THIRD POSITION PARTY
Virgil Goode / Jim Clymer - CONSTITUTION PARTY
Jill Stein / Cheri Honkala - GREEN PARTY
2  (8%)
Rocky Anderson / Luiz Rodriguez - JUSTICE PARTY
Gary Johnson / Jim Gray - LIBERTARIAN PARTY
1  (4%)
Tom Stevens / Alden Link - OBJECTIVIST PARTY
Rosanne Barr / Cindy Sheehan - PEACE & FREEDOM PARTY
Lowell "Jack" Fellure / Toby Davis - PROHIBITION PARTY
Andre Barnett / Ken Cross - REFORM PARTY USA
Stewart Alexander / Alejandro "Alex" Mendoza - SOCIALIST PARTY USA (SP-USA) / LIBERTY UNION PARTY
Jerome "Jerry" White / Phyllis Scherrer - SOCIALIST EQUALITY PARTY
James Harris / Maura DeLuca - SOCIALIST WORKERS PARTY (SWP)
OTHER - Another Independent write in candidate.
OTHER - Don't know yet
OTHER - Just other!
Not voting.
3  (12%)
Total votes: 24
Poll is closed
11/05/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sweetpea12 sweetpea12
Quote:
Originally posted by skeeterlynn
I know there was already a poll. But because of that poll is what pushed me to post this even though I was going to. Just so everyone is aware. There are more than 2 people running....So, who do you think you're voting for? Or, if you are ...
Probably democratic, but I'm still thinking
11/05/2012
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
I knew there were a lot of possible candidates, but for some reason I didn't realize that there were so many official political parties to go with them. Not sure why my brain didn't process that...
11/05/2012
Alyxx Alyxx
Voting Democratic.
11/05/2012
TheCleansing TheCleansing
This is the last place I'd expect to get political.
11/05/2012
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl
Voting Libertarian. Voting third party is the only way to break the two-party stranglehold and force them to offer us good, fundamentally different choices.
11/06/2012
Allstars316 Allstars316
I know who I'm voting for and will be very soon.
11/06/2012
tortilla tortilla
won't be voting
11/06/2012
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
I already voted but this is interesting! I knew Roseanne Barr was running for president but she wasn't on my ballot, I figured she dropped out of the race. She's absolutely batshit crazy but I love her. Maybe not as president though...
11/06/2012
Anne Anne
I forgot to register... but if i could vote, I would vote for obama.
11/06/2012
marshmallow marshmallow
obammaaaaaaa
11/06/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Lildrummrgurl7
I already voted but this is interesting! I knew Roseanne Barr was running for president but she wasn't on my ballot, I figured she dropped out of the race. She's absolutely batshit crazy but I love her. Maybe not as president though...
It has everything to do with state procedures for getting on the ballot - they're different from state to state. Florida had twelve candidates listed (including Roseanne). Another EF member mentioned only three candidates were listed on her ballot. I read that the Green Party had three different running mates because of state ballot listing procedures. That's why it's so important to get educated on what's going on.
11/06/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It has everything to do with state procedures for getting on the ballot - they're different from state to state. Florida had twelve candidates listed (including Roseanne). Another EF member mentioned only three candidates were listed on her ...
Only 3 was on mine today as well. Plus then the write in option.
11/06/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 12