Do you enjoy watching man/man gay porn?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Do you enjoy watching man/man gay porn?

♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
I might be strange and weird, but as a female I really enjoy watching man/man gay porn. Don't know why, but it's true. What about you? And why?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I am a female and ...
126
I am a male and ...
47
I am straight and ...
46
I am bisexual and ...
46
I am gay and ...
11
I like man/man gay porn.
96
I dislike man/man porn.
59
No opinion.
26
Total votes: 457 (185 voters)
Poll is closed
05/14/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Elodie Elodie
I voted that I dislike it, but I don't like watching any porn at all.
05/14/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Elodie
I voted that I dislike it, but I don't like watching any porn at all.
Yeah, I was going to put that, but I instead put "No opinion" because I do not like porn at all, like you.
05/14/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Female/Straight/I don't like MALE gay porn.
05/14/2010
*Ashley* *Ashley*
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Female/Straight/I don't like MALE gay porn.
same here.
05/14/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
I'm a straight female and I like man/man gay porn. I just do. All those lovely cocks. Gay men don't do the fake screams of pleasure that drive me nuts with hetero porn.
05/14/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I'm a straight female and I like man/man gay porn. I just do. All those lovely cocks. Gay men don't do the fake screams of pleasure that drive me nuts with hetero porn.
I am totally feeling you here. I love the faces they make too!
05/14/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
I am totally feeling you here. I love the faces they make too!
I'd have to agree with that, although I'm not normally watching for all the cocks. But when I'm in the mood for lots of cocks, it's really nice to not have to listen to "oh yeah, right there, oh ya right there, fuck me, oh ya" for 20 minutes, lol
05/14/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'd have to agree with that, although I'm not normally watching for all the cocks. But when I'm in the mood for lots of cocks, it's really nice to not have to listen to "oh yeah, right there, oh ya right there, fuck me, oh ya" for 20 minutes, lol
Lmao! I love it
05/14/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
Lmao! I love it
I'm glad I'm not the only one
05/14/2010
imp imp
I find it quite hawt
05/14/2010
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
I said that I like man/man gay porn, but honestly I only like it sometimes. I have to be in the right mood. I guess that makes me weird. But I already knew I was weird, so I'm okay with that.
05/14/2010
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
I like it for so many reasons, the first being that there are a lot of hunks in gay porn. I don't think it's "strange" or "weird" at all for ladies to appreciate that.
What gets my dander up is the double standard in mainstream porn though. "Straight" porn almost always includes at least a little girl/girl interaction, because the guys love it. But you never get to see guy/guy in "straight" porn. Not fair!
05/15/2010
winterwhite winterwhite
I like it because men seem to be better at seeming like they are actually into it. In heterosexual porn the combination of totally bored looking male and overly vocal female just adds up to a total lack of interest for me.

In male/male porn, even if the dudes are straight, being dudes they seem pretty good at just allowing themselves to enjoy it and not worrying so much about the show. That's what I like about it.
05/16/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by winterwhite
I like it because men seem to be better at seeming like they are actually into it. In heterosexual porn the combination of totally bored looking male and overly vocal female just adds up to a total lack of interest for me.

In male/male porn, ...
Yeah, I recently discovered that most men in gay porm are straight. But they seem to be enjoying it after all. Crazy huh. But still! I love it!
05/16/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
I've actually never seen a gay porno. I've watched a few hetero ones, and porn in general just isn't exactly my cup o' tea. It's just too ...raunchy for me. I get really uncomfortable watching other people have sex. Lol!

I said "I am a bisexual female & I like to watch man-on-man porn" because there was no option for "I like to read man-on-man stories and/or fanfiction". As much as I hate to use this phrase, that's hot!
05/17/2010
NY Toyfan NY Toyfan
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
I might be strange and weird, but as a female I really enjoy watching man/man gay porn. Don't know why, but it's true. What about you? And why?
I like man/man porn, but I tend to get bored with it faster than any other kind of porn. I can never watch an entire video of man/man porn. I go for bi porn the most. I love the variety.
05/17/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
I have bouts when I just adore gay porn, and bouts when I can't stand it. I'm like that with all kinds of porn, though. Some days I'll opt for this, some days I'll go for that, or whatever.

I like all porn. No discrimination here!
05/20/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
I have bouts when I just adore gay porn, and bouts when I can't stand it. I'm like that with all kinds of porn, though. Some days I'll opt for this, some days I'll go for that, or whatever.

I like all porn. No discrimination here!
"I like all porn"

Well put!
05/20/2010
Jill Ingoff Jill Ingoff
You're not strange or weird. I know MANY women that enjoy watching two men go at it. I think it's the same as men enjoying lesbian porn.
06/09/2010
Ciao. Ciao.
I've definitely heard from women who like man on man porn.

I personally don't go for it, but that's me. Enjoy what you like!
06/09/2010
Kinky Skier Kinky Skier
i voted i like it, but not as much as mfm or mmf stuff. Im more into bi stuff.
06/09/2010
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by imp
I find it quite hawt
Me too. I don't intentionally purchase gay porn, but I think they're kinda hot when I view the ones on Freepix. It gives me a different kind of erotical feel.
06/09/2010
Alicia Alicia
I too wish there were more bi male scenes in porn. I like man on man scenes but I don't want to watch an entire porn without some women in it too. I like variety..it is the spice of life after all!

But I do appreciate that in gay porn you don't have the screaming women..I always end up missing what is being said in the porn, like all the dirty talk because I have my volume down so low so that the screaming banchee women aren't heard by my kids and/or neighbors!
06/27/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
I can never get into it. I can't get into the vids, the fiction, the pics, or any of it. (Although some of the artwork is absolutely gorgeous, but that's all I can say.) It does nothing for me. I'm okay with that. My pals online (who are the yaoi/slash types) seem to think there's something wrong with me because I can't get into it. "You're a straight female - you're SUPPOSED to be turned on by cute guys getting it on with each other!"

Nope, sorry.
06/27/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
NO, I cant stand watching people I dont know. For some odd reason I dont like to watch porn of anyone else but me, my husband and my good friend who we have threesomes with is sometimes in it so I dont mind.

We have porbably 50+ hours of "home movies" that stay strictly to us. It never gets old. Its sorta funny cause I kept one that me and my husband did by ourselves the day I turned 18 and were so different in what we did. Me, my husband and my good friend and those are the only people I want to watch naked. Ive tried to watch porn of others but I just loose my arousal. Its weird I know but thats just me.
06/27/2010
harohunter harohunter
Im male and I like all kinds of porn but I dont love it. Vanilla porn whether it be gay or straight or bi seems bore me, especially straight vaginal sex.

My favorite porn is gay big insertions or female large insertions. I like to watch M or F ride a 14in by 2.5 in thick dildo and take it balls deep. Or watch a woman get her ass double fisted.

I think straigt vanilla sex is the most boring because its the same nerdy or stud guy that is banging a exaggerating oud woman. Oh and I dont have a vagina so I dont understand what shes screaming about.lol
06/27/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by harohunter
Im male and I like all kinds of porn but I dont love it. Vanilla porn whether it be gay or straight or bi seems bore me, especially straight vaginal sex.

My favorite porn is gay big insertions or female large insertions. I like to watch M or F ...
They have a new niche of porn (or at least I had never heard of it before), that I just saw that is straight porn for gay guys to watch.
06/28/2010
harohunter harohunter
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
They have a new niche of porn (or at least I had never heard of it before), that I just saw that is straight porn for gay guys to watch.
Interesting, I watched a little bit and was bored easily. I guess nothing beats the real thing!
06/28/2010
Fanny Fanny
Not much experience with it, but whatever floats your boat!
08/26/2010
Total posts: 104
Unique posters: 98