Ever wish you could read minds?!

luisss luisss
luisss
Related to: 
I do life would be so much easyer haha
07/18/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
Hell no!!! I do not want to know what they really are thinking of me--I would either kill them or be embarrassed.
07/18/2012
SecretToyMan SecretToyMan
Sometimes yes, but then again, there's things people can't hear for a reason.
07/18/2012
G&L G&L
Heck no! I teach high school kids!
07/18/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Sometimes, yes! I'd love to know what goes through certain peoples heads...
07/18/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by luisss
I do life would be so much easyer haha
Only my husband's mind. So I know when I'm pissing him off and prepare for the fight.
07/18/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Hell no!!! I do not want to know what they really are thinking of me--I would either kill them or be embarrassed.
Aww. yea your right, fights/arguments would occur more
07/19/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
Only my husband's mind. So I know when I'm pissing him off and prepare for the fight.
lol
07/19/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Sometimes, yes! I'd love to know what goes through certain peoples heads...
yea some minds.
07/19/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by SecretToyMan
Sometimes yes, but then again, there's things people can't hear for a reason.
TRUE
07/19/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by G&L
Heck no! I teach high school kids!
ha! lol yea u dont want that
07/19/2012
GONE! GONE!
No way. I would be subjected to hearing people's judgments of me!
07/19/2012
Ningyo Ningyo
This is tough to answer. I'm a reserved person and I often observe folks to learn about them, so sometimes I get curious and really want to know what certain people are thinking! Then again, the ability would probably get so depressing after awhile, especially knowing what people I'm close to actually think of me.
07/19/2012
solitudinarian solitudinarian
No, that would be terrible.
07/19/2012
mpfm mpfm
No, everyone needs their privacy.
07/19/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
No way. I would be subjected to hearing people's judgments of me!
True! but at least you would know who to trust ^_^
07/20/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
This is tough to answer. I'm a reserved person and I often observe folks to learn about them, so sometimes I get curious and really want to know what certain people are thinking! Then again, the ability would probably get so depressing after ... More
Mainly mine would be to know what my gf's mad about or what she really wants ^_^ just to make her happy
07/20/2012
luisss luisss
Quote:
Originally posted by mpfm
No, everyone needs their privacy.
Yes if used for wrong reasons. never good
07/20/2012
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
aww yeah When ever anyone is like if you had superpowers what what It be I always say I wish I could read minds or be invisible so I could see how people really are
07/20/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I wouldn't all of the time by any means.
07/20/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
yes and no. It would be helpful, but at the same time it would be hard to hear, especially if people were lying to you.
07/20/2012
gsfanatic gsfanatic
Haha, no. Given the inane stuff that goes through my head, I'd rather not have that in stereo
07/20/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
At Times
07/20/2012
Errant Venture Errant Venture
Not particularly, no. Mind control, on the other hand ...
07/23/2012
null null
Only if I can turn it off at will.
07/23/2012
Roz W Roz W
No. Instant overload.
07/23/2012
Claire-Bear Claire-Bear
The internet is a great medium to show what people really think. It's a power, if given, I'd find every way to get rid of. People can be sick and cruel. I don't want to be privy to it if I don't have to.
07/23/2012
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 19