What exotic animals would you like as a pet?

LoveX LoveX
If you could own an exotic animal, would you? What would you have? If you already have one, then what is it?!
05/09/2013
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SMichelle SMichelle
I have four sugar gliders, which are really, really high maintenance animals. I absolutely adore them, though, but they're definitely NOT for everyone.
05/09/2013
gwenevieve gwenevieve
Quote:
Originally posted by LoveX
If you could own an exotic animal, would you? What would you have? If you already have one, then what is it?!
ferret, bat, bear, fox
i wouldnt necessarily have them but theyre adorable and if it were okay i would
05/09/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I have four sugar gliders, which are really, really high maintenance animals. I absolutely adore them, though, but they're definitely NOT for everyone.
I was interested in getting one of these for my son but I did a lot of research and I would be so disappointed in spending all that money on them and then have to give them away.

I would like a ferret or a iguana one day.
05/09/2013
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I was interested in getting one of these for my son but I did a lot of research and I would be so disappointed in spending all that money on them and then have to give them away.

I would like a ferret or a iguana one day.
JustLikeHeaven -- how old is your son??
Sugar gliders are really not good pets for children; they're fragile, make a loud noise that can scare kids, and they're nocturnal. Mine don't even wake up until around 8pm at night, at then they're back asleep by 7am.

If you do decide to get a sugar glider, make sure you get two. They don't do well on their own at all.
05/09/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Some animals just shouldn't be domesticated in someone's home, like the larger zoo and conservation animals. A really sad incident happened here in Ohio where the owner (or maybe the person that killed the guy since foul play is believed by some) let the animals loose before killing himself (or someone killed him) and almost all but a handful were shot and killed by police as orders to "shoot to kill" were given. Tigers, lions, bears, a wolf and some monkeys.It literally makes me sick to my stomach to see the pictures of the dead animals lined up on the property.

However, I would like to own a sugar glider and pygmy hedgehog. I already have two animals that I think fall into exotic. Two lizards, a bearded dragon and a mali uromastyx.
05/10/2013
SourAppleMartini SourAppleMartini
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Some animals just shouldn't be domesticated in someone's home, like the larger zoo and conservation animals. A really sad incident happened here in Ohio where the owner (or maybe the person that killed the guy since foul play is believed by ... More
I would love a big cat, like panther or tiger. But that is an unrealistic wish.
05/10/2013
Sera26 Sera26
definitely a monkey
05/10/2013
Marie Hanna Marie Hanna
I think a fox would be really cool.
05/10/2013
misskat misskat
Flamingo, koala, zebra.

I've actually seen zebras on farms before. Apparently owning a zebra is not much different from owning a horse, so that one is somewhat realistic.
05/10/2013
rosythorn rosythorn
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Some animals just shouldn't be domesticated in someone's home, like the larger zoo and conservation animals. A really sad incident happened here in Ohio where the owner (or maybe the person that killed the guy since foul play is believed by ... More
Agreed, there is an animal sanctuary by my house so sad what happened to these creatures.

If I could I would have a. Manatee! I would love by the sea of course
05/10/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 10