First-ever sex dream

Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
For as much as I love sex and toying, I went most of my (almost) 25 years without having any sex dreams. I've had plenty about shopping for sex toys, and a few where I got into the kissing and hugging, but there was always some hangup or another, or I'd just wake up before anything happened.

Then, two nights ago, out of the everloving blue, I had one! No actual coitus, but plenty of rubbing and oral and I will damn well take what I can get! I even woke up panting. Like, not aroused panting, but out of breath and exhausted panting, so I may have even had a low-key orgasm in there. I've been wanting a sex dream forever. I'm unbelievably happy about this.



So does anyone out there have a sex dream story they'd like to share? Or just celebrate with me? *way too happy about this*
Jan 18, 8:47 pm
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
For as much as I love sex and toying, I went most of my (almost) 25 years without having any sex dreams. I've had plenty about shopping for sex toys, and a few where I got into the kissing and hugging, but there was always some hangup or another, ... More
I'll just celebrate with you!

I have a lot of sex dreams when I'm stressed out. They're not always... traditional? Like, a lot of times when I have a sex dream, it will end or just before I wake up, I discover that I was the man in the situation, complete with my own cock.
Jan 18, 10:15 pm
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I'll just celebrate with you!

I have a lot of sex dreams when I'm stressed out. They're not always... traditional? Like, a lot of times when I have a sex dream, it will end or just before I wake up, I discover that I was the man ... More
Y'know, that's another one I've never had - being the opposite gender. I've had a bunch about being naked in school, though in a fair number of them I apparently don't care. That or the entire school is also naked.
Jan 18, 11:19 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
Y'know, that's another one I've never had - being the opposite gender. I've had a bunch about being naked in school, though in a fair number of them I apparently don't care. That or the entire school is also naked.
I have them a lot. It doesn't start out where I am the opposite gender, but they almost always end where I realize I was the man the entire time.

At one point I wondered if it was some subconscious thing telling me that I was supposed to be born a male, but I decided it's just my desire to feel how a man feels during sex lol.
Jan 19, 12:17 am
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
For as much as I love sex and toying, I went most of my (almost) 25 years without having any sex dreams. I've had plenty about shopping for sex toys, and a few where I got into the kissing and hugging, but there was always some hangup or another, ... More
yay! yahoo! yippee! isn't it great?!!! I've had dreams where I woke up as I was having an orgasm in the dream & real life both - swoon.....
Jan 19, 4:29 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
yay! yahoo! yippee! isn't it great?!!! I've had dreams where I woke up as I was having an orgasm in the dream & real life both - swoon.....
Oh man, me too!
Jan 19, 6:35 pm
imperialyellowdragon imperialyellowdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I'll just celebrate with you!

I have a lot of sex dreams when I'm stressed out. They're not always... traditional? Like, a lot of times when I have a sex dream, it will end or just before I wake up, I discover that I was the man ... More
sounds more like a nightmare.
Jan 19, 8:51 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by imperialyellowdragon
sounds more like a nightmare.
It wasn't really... Like. I'd wake up and be totally weirded out and wonder what the hell was going on, but it didn't scare me or worry me.
Jan 19, 9:55 pm
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Oh man, me too!
You guys are so lucky. I'm hoping this isn't the last of my sex dreams. Either I need more of these dreams, or I need another opportunity to have sex, dangit!

I'm kind of pathetic...
Jan 20, 11:40 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
You guys are so lucky. I'm hoping this isn't the last of my sex dreams. Either I need more of these dreams, or I need another opportunity to have sex, dangit!

I'm kind of pathetic...
Nah, you're not pathetic. My sex dreams come and go so rarely. Maybe 1-3 times a year.
Jan 20, 2:31 pm
Ansley Ansley
I'm 32 years old and I've never had one. My dreams typically foreshadow future events or catalog experiences throughout my day and rearrange them in really fucked up ways. JOY!
Jan 20, 4:02 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm 32 years old and I've never had one. My dreams typically foreshadow future events or catalog experiences throughout my day and rearrange them in really fucked up ways. JOY!
I get that a lot, too. It's annoying when it happens.
Jan 20, 4:11 pm
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 5