Follow Me! Also known as: "The Friending Post"

Missy27 Missy27
I had been absent for a while but with the new year am looking to be more active in EF and would love to meet more people and be a part of the community. Followers are definitely welcomed.
Jan 6, 1:56 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy27
I had been absent for a while but with the new year am looking to be more active in EF and would love to meet more people and be a part of the community. Followers are definitely welcomed.
welcome back. hope you enjoy yourself.
Jan 6, 2:25 pm
Missy27 Missy27
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
welcome back. hope you enjoy yourself.
Thanks...I am excited to be back Way too much drama going on in my life I need the reprieve of hanging with EF friends online.
Jan 6, 2:50 pm
Irish Fyre Queen Irish Fyre Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone,We have a few new faces and some long-standing members returning to the forum and it's been great to see the levels of participation we have recently. It's time for a "follow/friend me" post within our new community. ... More
I'm always open to new followers on here as well as Facebook. You can click the FB link on my profile.
Jan 13, 8:36 pm
KimberlyFDR KimberlyFDR
I'm always up for new friends here on EF! The holidays took me away for a bit, but I'm back and checking out the site every few days, contributing where I can. Yay!
Jan 24, 12:11 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone,We have a few new faces and some long-standing members returning to the forum and it's been great to see the levels of participation we have recently. It's time for a "follow/friend me" post within our new community. ... More
Anyone who wants to is free to follow or PM me here on Eden's. I don't bite. Well at least not usually....
Mar 1, 4:13 am
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
I'm always up for new friends here and on Fetlife. I'm just getting into Tumblr and its pretty interesting!

I've been on EF for... a while now. I am getting back from taking a break from moving and getting my life re-situated.

Nice to meet everyone!
Apr 8, 4:35 pm
ScorpioCurves ScorpioCurves
Anybody with similar interests in products or fetishes, feel free to follow me! I'm currently working more than one job so I'm not active on here as much as I used to be, but I do love communing with new people
Apr 26, 2:44 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpioCurves
Anybody with similar interests in products or fetishes, feel free to follow me! I'm currently working more than one job so I'm not active on here as much as I used to be, but I do love communing with new people
Would you like to post your interests, preferences, etc on your profile ? Makes it easier to learn about you and yours.
Apr 26, 5:37 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Hello all new members ! Here a place you can introduce yourselves !
Jun 25, 8:36 pm
LoveReImagined LoveReImagined
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Hello all new members ! Here a place you can introduce yourselves !
Newbie here! Hi all!

Maybe...just maybe I can be one newbie to help bring back them "old days" I see everyone talking about!

Feel free to friend or message me as I'm willing to learn as much as possible and pass along everything I learn as well!
Jun 25, 11:40 pm
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 41
Unique posters: 32