How many of you are your friends' go-to for sex advice?

HouseWench HouseWench
This has pretty much always been me, since I love information and there's so much pertaining to my... err, prurient interests. So most friends come to me with things that they're too shy to talk to eachother about, and I'm not much of a gossip about it. How many of you are the same way?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
3  (60%)
2  (40%)
Total votes: 5
Poll is open
May 10, 5:01 pm
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by HouseWench
This has pretty much always been me, since I love information and there's so much pertaining to my... err, prurient interests. So most friends come to me with things that they're too shy to talk to eachother about, and I'm not much of a ... More
There are a select group of friends I have always been very open with, and who have come to me for "advice", since I had the "straight scoop", first, because my parents were very honest and accurate, and then later, since my schooling area made me "in the know" about a number of medical topics. At my current age, none of my friends needs "sex" advice, but more like "should I have my hip replaced? Should I take this medicine or that for my high blood pressure"..ha, ha.

However, we still do have an amazing group of friends we go out with every Friday night for dinner around town, and later in the evening we retire to someone's house in the group for coffee and dessert. There, our "talks" run the gamut from sex (any topic is welcomed) to politics, religion, you name it. Often, the sex stories get quite hot and with anywhere from four to twelve (a few times more) couples in the group, there is enough variety for some great, late, super late, almost sun coming up, discussions.
May 10, 5:41 pm
Edeneve Edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
There are a select group of friends I have always been very open with, and who have come to me for "advice", since I had the "straight scoop", first, because my parents were very honest and accurate, and then later, since my ... More
ditto Bignuf - "At my current age, none of my friends needs "sex" advice, but more like "should I have my hip replaced? Should I take this medicine or that for my high blood pressure"." hahaha
May 10, 10:54 pm
js250 js250
I am now. I started volunteering small bits of info to my friends and am now 'mentoring' one of my friends about how to figure out her own sexual triggers. This is a bit awkward due to the personal nature, but I am having her read a lot of my reviews and have discussed various ways she could regain her sexuality and orgasms solo then incorporate it into her relationship. A bit TMI (or painful for me to talk about) sometimes, but it seems to be working for her in her relationship.
May 19, 6:21 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
I have always been open and honest when it comes to talking about sex. I am also extremely open minded, honest and not one to judge or gossip so quite a few of my friends have come to me for advice over the years. The big ones I get asked about are what type of sex toys would I suggest that they try and information regarding various kinks or fetishes.

My best friend is also extremely open in regards to sex and sexuality, this has led to many an interesting conversation.
May 20, 9:04 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Edeneve
ditto Bignuf - "At my current age, none of my friends needs "sex" advice, but more like "should I have my hip replaced? Should I take this medicine or that for my high blood pressure"." hahaha
It's worse when they ask you that, if you have the ability to write prescriptions for it! Of course, you legally, morally and ethically cannot do that for "friends at a party" or some neighbor chatting with you on the driveway, on a Sunday morning in your PJ's as you get the paper, but just try telling them that you can't!!! Ouch.
May 20, 9:15 pm
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5