Funny Eden moment

GONE! GONE!

Apparently topics on gayness were very popular yesterday. It made me laugh.
03/26/2013
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
eri86 eri86
Were they all posted by the same person?
03/26/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by eri86
Were they all posted by the same person?
Those were just the last updated threads, the comments were probably by the same person.
03/26/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!

Apparently topics on gayness were very popular yesterday. It made me laugh.
I absolutely noticed that too!
03/26/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I noticed that as well and chuckled to myself!
03/26/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
I've noticed this a lot over the past few years. Somebody does a search, then leaves comments on the first ten or so threads that come up with that word in the title.
03/26/2013
Septimus Septimus
I missed that one, but I've seen similar lists on the forums. It's always kind of fun to look and see what's "trending".
03/26/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
I saw that too and figured we had a new gay member joining us.
03/26/2013
js250 js250
I have noticed trends on the forums before....
03/26/2013
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
I've noticed this a lot over the past few years. Somebody does a search, then leaves comments on the first ten or so threads that come up with that word in the title.
That's what I thought too. Someone probably just did a forum search, and commented in all the threads they were interested in from the results.
03/26/2013
TheirPet TheirPet
I've seen similar things happen before with pie and cake. LOL
03/26/2013
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Sometimes we just need to stop for a moment and discuss sexual orientation I guess
03/26/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Mmm, gay pie and cake!
03/26/2013
GONE! GONE!
Quote:
Originally posted by TheirPet
I've seen similar things happen before with pie and cake. LOL
LOL! I love it!
03/27/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 13