Getting Even?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Getting Even?

♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
I have noticed something that goes on around here that is really bothersome! Have you ever felt like you gave honest criticism and then someone has gotten even by going through and voting on your reviews as bad? I think that is just childish and ridiculous!
04/01/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
I have noticed something that goes on around here that is really bothersome! Have you ever felt like you gave honest criticism and then someone has gotten even by going through and voting on your reviews as bad? I think that is just childish and ...
I have seen it in action. It really is childish and cowardly. I haven't seen it as much since the voting shows the person's name, it used to be rather common a while back.
04/01/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If you think this is happening to you, let the powers that be know too. If anything, just to let them know that you think its going on and would like it noted or something.

The EF staff is awesome.
04/01/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If you think this is happening to you, let the powers that be know too. If anything, just to let them know that you think its going on and would like it noted or something.

The EF staff is awesome.
Ditto.

Let Laurel or Gary know and they can look into it.
04/01/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I have seen it in action. It really is childish and cowardly. I haven't seen it as much since the voting shows the person's name, it used to be rather common a while back.
I feel like it actually got a little worse right after voting became public, but now it seems to have calmed down for the most part again. Mr. Sauce is right, if you are aware of this kind of behavior still going down on EF, don't hesitate to contact the Admin!
04/01/2010
Sammi Sammi
Yes, definitely let Laurel or Gary know!
04/01/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
That's good to know. Happened to me too, but mine was not as bad as the vote you got.
04/01/2010
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7