Goodbye from Sophie2229

sophie2229 sophie2229
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving EF. My time here has been wonderful, but it's time for me to go on to other projects. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have "met" everyone here in this community, and I wish you all the best.

Sophie2229
02/07/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Waterfall Waterfall
Sorry to hear that you are leaving Good luck on your future projects.
02/07/2011
Kayla Kayla
Awww. I'm sad that you're leaving. You wrote some really amazing reviews. Good luck!
02/07/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Awww. I'm sad that you're leaving. You wrote some really amazing reviews. Good luck!
I'll really miss you, especially since you were one of the first to welcome me here! Keep up the fantastic reviewing
02/07/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Oh no! It has been awesome having you here! I am so glad you were able to write as many as amazing reviews as you have. Good luck in those other projects!
02/07/2011
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Aaw happy trails, darling. You'll be missed! <3
02/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Take care of you. Good luck in the future
02/07/2011
NuMe NuMe
I know I'm really going to miss you!
02/07/2011
Sammi Sammi
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving - we'll miss you!
02/08/2011
buzz buzz
Take care, we will all miss you. Especially me. Even though we never met and I have no idea who you are. You were always my favorite
02/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavors
02/08/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Sorry to hear you are leaving, best of luck in your projects.
02/08/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Good bye and good luck!
02/08/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Sorry you are leaving, Sophie.

Good luck!
02/08/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Aw, I really am sorry to see you go; you were here when I first got here! But good luck to you in your future projects and I'm hope you're as successful in them as you were with your work here - or even more so!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
Sorry to hear that you are leaving Good luck on your future projects.
Thanks for your well wishes!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Oh no! It has been awesome having you here! I am so glad you were able to write as many as amazing reviews as you have. Good luck in those other projects!
Thanks LaUr3n, both for your support and your awesome recommendations (like those watermelon smart balls!)
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by VieuxCarre
Aaw happy trails, darling. You'll be missed! <3
Thanks for the well wishes, VieuxCarre
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
Take care of you. Good luck in the future
Thanks Jobthingy, I certainly will. Good luck to you too!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I know I'm really going to miss you!
I think I'm a gonna miss you a little bit too
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving - we'll miss you!
Thank you for being so welcoming when I first got here, I really appreciate all of your efforts with this community!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by buzz
Take care, we will all miss you. Especially me. Even though we never met and I have no idea who you are. You were always my favorite
Thank you buzz for your kind message! And favorite? I'm honored!!!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavors
Thank you Jul!a (still getting used to the first name thing...), I'm sad to leave, but I know it's the right decision for me. And congratulations again for your job at EF!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Sorry to hear you are leaving, best of luck in your projects.
Thanks Dwtim, and keep up the good work!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
Good bye and good luck!
thank you, and best of luck to you too
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Sorry you are leaving, Sophie.

Good luck!
Thank you P'Gell, and best of luck to you you too!
02/08/2011
sophie2229 sophie2229
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Aw, I really am sorry to see you go; you were here when I first got here! But good luck to you in your future projects and I'm hope you're as successful in them as you were with your work here - or even more so!
Let's hope so! Thank you for your well wishes, and support.
02/08/2011
Envy Envy
Sorry to hear you go. Any particular reason why? Good luck in future endeavors.
02/08/2011
Mistress M. Mistress M.
Sorry to see that your leaving Sophie..

But good luck in what you choose to do next!
02/08/2011
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Sorry to see you go, but I do wish you the best of luck in all your future projects!
02/08/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 44
Unique posters: 27