Has anyone ordered anything from Eden and has it just vanished?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Has anyone ordered anything from Eden and has it just vanished?

Wildchild Wildchild
I was recently assigned a review. I accepted the review and it was mailed out to me. I waited a few days after the scheduled delivery date and followed up with a support ticket. Edan was fantastic about the whole thing. They did let me know that, what I ordered was dropped off earlier than what was expected.

I am just curious has anything like this happened to anyone else before?
08/26/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
babyrock babyrock
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildchild
I was recently assigned a review. I accepted the review and it was mailed out to me. I waited a few days after the scheduled delivery date and followed up with a support ticket. Edan was fantastic about the whole thing. They did let me know that, ...
I've had this happen multiple times before. Usually it's the courier that says it was dropped off at my front door. I think I either have neighbors with sticky fingers or the courier themselves do when the packages aren't shipped with a signature requirement.

It's sad that people resort to stealing packages. It'll be a surprise when they open up and find the content though.
08/26/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
My mail people know me specifically. Ive never had packages taken before them when the old ones would just drop it off. But now they always wait till they can hand me the packages. And they make fun of me when I don't have anything coming in because they are so used to me getting packages nonstop between Eden and my Mom sending my stuff from home.

Id be really upset if that happened to me, my faith in humans wavers constantly. I just wish people could not do stuff like that.
08/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Yeah, contact your local delivery people, ask them to investigate it. Then get a hold of me (if it's an assignment) or Customer Service (if it's an order) and we'll help you out.

Time is of the essence in these cases though, same day is better than next week.
08/26/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
this has never happened to me before.
08/26/2011
Errant Venture Errant Venture
Not me personally, but my girl did have one vanish on her.
08/27/2011
Wildchild Wildchild
Quote:
Originally posted by babyrock
I've had this happen multiple times before. Usually it's the courier that says it was dropped off at my front door. I think I either have neighbors with sticky fingers or the courier themselves do when the packages aren't shipped with a ...
I sort of thought the samething with the courier. My neighbors are in there 70's and 80's. the ones that live next door to me. No one had a heart attack so I don't think they did that! lol
08/27/2011
Wildchild Wildchild
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Yeah, contact your local delivery people, ask them to investigate it. Then get a hold of me (if it's an assignment) or Customer Service (if it's an order) and we'll help you out.

Time is of the essence in these cases though, same ...
Jr,

I did talk to the post office, and I filled out a support ticket. The people at Eden were wonderful about it. It was really eating at me so this is why I wrote this post. I talked to my neighbors they did'nt see anything. And my next door neighbor and I were not home when it was dropped off. It was actually dropped off a day earlier than expected. I usally make sure someone is gonna be around when I have a package coming. Thanks.
08/27/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6