have u considered renewing your vows?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

have u considered renewing your vows?

lalyy lalyy
lalyy
Related to: 
have u considered renewing your vows?
07/12/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We're coming up on 25 pretty soon - so yes we'll probably do it then.
07/13/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
have u considered renewing your vows?
No. It doesn't make a difference to us.
07/13/2012
funluvinmama funluvinmama
I have thought about it several times. My hubby has mentioned it once but he doesn't seem very interested, so I don't know that we ever will. We discussed on our 15th year (we are at year 10 now).
07/13/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
have u considered renewing your vows?
I would love to have a real pagan handfasting and commitment ceremony between the three of us. I've been married to Sigel for 22 years and with Arch for nearly 5 years.
07/13/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We're coming up on 25 pretty soon - so yes we'll probably do it then.
interesting (: i wonder what they are about
07/13/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
No. It doesn't make a difference to us.
Aww
07/13/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by funluvinmama
I have thought about it several times. My hubby has mentioned it once but he doesn't seem very interested, so I don't know that we ever will. We discussed on our 15th year (we are at year 10 now).
Aww :/ =] wow a decade! i hope i can last that long with someone
07/13/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I would love to have a real pagan handfasting and commitment ceremony between the three of us. I've been married to Sigel for 22 years and with Arch for nearly 5 years.
ur able to marry two people? What your in a relationship with two people? do they both go out with u and not with eachother?
07/13/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
No. My husband and I wanted to be married in a simple ceremony, but my mom insisted on making a big ordeal out of it. It wasn't really what we wanted and I wouldn't want to go through all of that again. I'm happy to just be married to him. I don't need any more ceremonies!
07/13/2012
js250 js250
We probably will this year. Have it done with just the two of us.
07/13/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
have u considered renewing your vows?
Yes, we got married at a courthouse, and my hubby wants us to have a wedding. I'd rather save the $ and go on the honeymoon we never took!!
07/13/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8