have u ever slapped a guy? lol

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

have u ever slapped a guy? lol

jjesssica jjesssica
jjesssica
Related to: 
have u ever slapped a guy? >:]
07/20/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 60% on Fetish Set
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Peggi Peggi
I have...

I'd love to say I'm proud of it, and in a way I am, but it was self defense. My ex-husband used to be very abusive so when he'd try to put his hands on me, I'd get physical right back. Luckily for me, I'm stronger than most people think I am especially when pissed...but it was a bad situation which I wish I'd gotten out of MUCH sooner.

I did more comically slap someone before though, some guy decided to put his hands on my ass at a club where I was dancing with my girlfriend, and before she could even punch his lights out I instinctively slapped him and threw his drink at him lol. Never touch a red-head when she's dancing with her woman
07/20/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
have u ever slapped a guy? >:]
Yes. Once and it was the last time. I was being bullied very badly by a boy once when I was about 12-13. I told him after months of it that if he didn't back off, I'd slap him. He hit me in the head with something, I slapped him and sat down. Then he beat the living hell out of me. NOt cool. A douche bag. Men who hit women are Pu*****!

Now, if it came down to it though, I'd slap one again. If a male disrespected me in such a horrible way, I would slap him. Why not? Is it wrong for a woman to for once stand up for herself? Nope! So it'd have to be something very extreme, but I would do it if I felt it was the only way to get him to back off. Never just over fighting or arguing. He would have to put his hands on me or try to touch me, haraass me, sexually or otherwise.
07/20/2012
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
Lol yes it was great. Stupid fool pist me off. My first n probably last.
07/20/2012
solitudinarian solitudinarian
Yes - my boyfriend during sex a couple of times lol I prefer getting slapped though.
07/20/2012
Peggi Peggi
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
Yes - my boyfriend during sex a couple of times lol I prefer getting slapped though.
I love hearing stories like THAT in threads like this

much better to use such things for pleasure!
07/20/2012
solitudinarian solitudinarian
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
I love hearing stories like THAT in threads like this

much better to use such things for pleasure!
Very true!
07/20/2012
Mwar Mwar
I have, but 1 of them grabbed my ass. I turned around an slapped him in front of the principal. She didn't see him grab me but only saw my slap. And it was HARD. I turned and used that momentum to crack him.

She was ready to haul my ass out of there, but I looked her straight in the eyes and told her he grabbed my butt. She looked at me, standing solid and ready to defend my ground, and him looking like a puppy who peed on the floor. She let me go and hauled his ass to the office.

That was that. He never bothered me again. The story also spread and no one else messed with me.
07/20/2012
G&L G&L
Only jokingly.
07/20/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Yes. I was out once and drunk as hell. One of my friends dared me to slap a guy friend of ours. I did. Poor guy was emasculated, ended up quitting his job (we all worked together), and never spoke to any of us again. Not my proudest moment.
07/20/2012
zeb zeb
yes
07/20/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Yes...this guy I was on/off with...one day, he pinched my bottom, and I turned around and slapped his face...not knowing he had just had his wisdom teeth taken out the day before! Whoops! It was kind of funny
07/21/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
Yes - my boyfriend during sex a couple of times lol I prefer getting slapped though.
oh hell na! i would get offended lol
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Yes...this guy I was on/off with...one day, he pinched my bottom, and I turned around and slapped his face...not knowing he had just had his wisdom teeth taken out the day before! Whoops! It was kind of funny
good job (;
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by G&L
Only jokingly.
lol
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Yes. I was out once and drunk as hell. One of my friends dared me to slap a guy friend of ours. I did. Poor guy was emasculated, ended up quitting his job (we all worked together), and never spoke to any of us again. Not my proudest moment.
mmmm kira
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by zeb
yes
(:!
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Mwar
I have, but 1 of them grabbed my ass. I turned around an slapped him in front of the principal. She didn't see him grab me but only saw my slap. And it was HARD. I turned and used that momentum to crack him.

She was ready to haul my ass ...
yea most guys are idiots. have no respect its annoying.
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
I have...

I'd love to say I'm proud of it, and in a way I am, but it was self defense. My ex-husband used to be very abusive so when he'd try to put his hands on me, I'd get physical right back. Luckily for me, I'm ...
yea u should have, i cant stand women who let themselves be ruined by men like that.

lol, i like the fact that u threw his drink at him >:]
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs.mckrakn
Lol yes it was great. Stupid fool pist me off. My first n probably last.
lol, good he deserved it
07/22/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
Yes. Once and it was the last time. I was being bullied very badly by a boy once when I was about 12-13. I told him after months of it that if he didn't back off, I'd slap him. He hit me in the head with something, I slapped him and sat down. ...
what the fuck! id get a text book n beat the crap out of him! yea ik wut u mean about guys like that, my moms fucking bf is like that n shes one of those women who r stupid n goes along with it like nothing happened -__- n u knt say shit because people never change. Just one day if she ends up in a hole, im not gna say i didnt warn her. If only u still knew that guy and had ur man beat him (: lol
07/22/2012
Sinfully Sinfully
Yes, I have. When I was being stupid drunk. I don't advise it.
07/22/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 11