have you heard of Beachbody's Shakeology?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

have you heard of Beachbody's Shakeology?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
I just purchased and am going to be trying it really slowly to see if it helps my ibs....

If anyone is intersted in buying this product plz message me I have an online store... link
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
yes
kinky girlfriend , Taylor , Tuesday
3
No
pinkcupcakes , Carrots , Kindred , Coralbell , Jobthingy , HC , BBW Talks Toys , Rainbow Boy , Ajax , darthkitt3n , liilii080 , Adriana Ravenlust , potstickers , Gunsmoke , zeebot , DeliciousSurprise , Crystal1 , IndependentlyHappy , CSEA , Bunnycups , Eliza , sbon , dv8
23
I tried it
purchasing soon
looks good
other
Eliza
1
Total votes: 27 (26 voters)
Poll is closed
02/23/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I just purchased and am going to be trying it really slowly to see if it helps my ibs....

If anyone is intersted in buying this product plz message me I have an online store... link
yes I am skeptical. I researched everywhere and the only complaint I could find anywhere was that some people said the chocolate flavor didn't agree with them or caused some gas. 100 doctors have said good things about this already. I have read on people's blogs and other sites and word of mouth directly from a few people who have had digestive problems it has really helped...

I am very convinced though. everything is pure nothing grown with herbicides or pesicides...its worth a try at least once in my life. my sample should here today or tommorow. My actual order should be here by tuesday im so exicted to try it.

ANYONE WANT TO TRY IT WITH ME?
02/23/2011
Taylor Taylor
I've heard of it but haven't tried it. I have one of the beachbody fitness programs and they really pitch the shakeology a lot.

I never really liked shakes so I don't think I will try it. I hope it works for you and helps with your digestion.
02/23/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Shakes don't interest me in the slightest. Have you tried Aloe Vera juice? I know many that that successfully used it to keep their IBS under control. I am certain I mentioned it to you in one of the ohter posts you made about this condition.
02/23/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
Shakes don't interest me in the slightest. Have you tried Aloe Vera juice? I know many that that successfully used it to keep their IBS under control. I am certain I mentioned it to you in one of the ohter posts you made about this condition. ...
I'm actually supposed to avoid aloe vera...anyway I will let u all know how shakeology works for me. have to start VERY SLOWLy like 1/4 serving every other day for 2 weeks and build up
02/23/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I'm exceptionally skeptical of any shake or product that says that it does ANYTHING. If 100 doctors that I KNOW are doctors recommend it, then maybe, but I have to see degrees. Even then, I would wonder.

Nature gave us everything we need to keep our bodies balanced and healthy. If you're not going about it with good nutrition and exercise, you'll likely only succeed for a very short time, if at all.

I think you should ask your OWN doctor about it. Not just go off of what you've heard on their website. They pay people to write that stuff. The only things from Beach Body I would/have purchased are their exercise programs. Many of them are pretty hard core.

Do you happen to post about IBS on IBS forums? Because there are hundreds of forums out there for your condition with people who are much more knowledgeable (Even real doctors post on them). You don't get points for posting there, but you might get sound advice.
02/23/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I'm actually supposed to avoid aloe vera...anyway I will let u all know how shakeology works for me. have to start VERY SLOWLy like 1/4 serving every other day for 2 weeks and build up
I am not really sure who would tell you to avoid Aloe Vera juice seeing as though it is a well known NATURAL remedy.
02/24/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
I heard about this only because they followed me on twitter.

Please let us know how it works with your ibs. I have that problem too.
02/25/2011
HoneyHoney HoneyHoney
Nope
02/26/2011
IndependentlyHappy IndependentlyHappy
I've never heard of this before.
02/26/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I'm exceptionally skeptical of any shake or product that says that it does ANYTHING. If 100 doctors that I KNOW are doctors recommend it, then maybe, but I have to see degrees. Even then, I would wonder.

Nature gave us everything we need ...
just wanted to let everyone know I've been taking it for 8 days and it seems to be helping..while my ibs is still bad I've noticed its better and I've changed nothing except adding this product..it takes 3 monthes to see full benefits of this product also...this may be TMI for some if you don't want to hear about my number 2 in the bathroom then doing read on...my BM's are more complete..while I am still really bloated my ibs had been a bit more calmer
03/07/2011
Eliza Eliza
I put no and other, because I'm definitely going to check it out. My partner's brother has IBS, and I know he could use all the help he can get. Thanks for posting.
03/07/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Eliza
I put no and other, because I'm definitely going to check it out. My partner's brother has IBS, and I know he could use all the help he can get. Thanks for posting.
I expect to see much more improvement by the end of week 12..it promised after one week increased regularity and reduced food cravings...this product lives up to its promises no wonder so many people buy it even though its expensive..where else can you get pure foods with no herbicides or pesicides and from rich soil? well if you have a garden I suppose,but probly not year around and you would have to eat like 12 cups of certain fruits and vegtables and like 4 cups of yogurt everyday to get the amount of nutrition thats packed into each scoop of shakeology that u take once a day
03/08/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8