He's gone.

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

He's gone.

SMichelle SMichelle
Just like that... he's gone.

On Thursday, we were discussing visas. We were talking about how to get me to the UK to be with him permanently. HE was the one who brought this up, not me.

Today, his phone number is disconnected. Today, both of his email addresses are bouncing my messages back. I've tried from 3 different phones, and 4 different email addresses. He has just deleted everything.

I just bought and paid for a non refundable ticket to see him.


I can't breathe.
10/14/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Just like that... he's gone.

On Thursday, we were discussing visas. We were talking about how to get me to the UK to be with him permanently. HE was the one who brought this up, not me.

Today, his phone number is disconnected. ...
what? explain more? how long have you known him? is this your boyfriend?
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by michael scofield
what? explain more? how long have you known him? is this your boyfriend?
Yes. We had been together for a year now. And just like that, no word, no nothing... he's gone.
10/14/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Yes. We had been together for a year now. And just like that, no word, no nothing... he's gone.
He was living with you for the whole year and just left. if so im so sorry. This is terrible.
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by michael scofield
He was living with you for the whole year and just left. if so im so sorry. This is terrible.
No. It was long distance. We were looking into getting married, and me moving there.


I can't stop crying. I can't breathe.
10/14/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Im sorry seems like maybe he didnt really care. he was just playing you or really trying to get you there but then backed out.
10/14/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I'm so sorry. It's so hard when you're attached to someone. :-(
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Is there a chance that someone hacked into his accounts? Maybe there was an issue with someone doing something in his bank so perhaps everything got turned off? Is there someone that you know that lives near him that could check on him?

I can only imagine how scary this must be, and difficult. If you all were talking about you moving there, I would try not to think that he's just up and left you.

Deep breaths, try to calm down! If you can, contact someone around him and go from there.
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Is there a chance that someone hacked into his accounts? Maybe there was an issue with someone doing something in his bank so perhaps everything got turned off? Is there someone that you know that lives near him that could check on him?

I ...
No. Everything is gone. His yahoo account, his MSN, his gmail, his twitter, everything that I had to contact him... His cell phone. He's just gone completely.
10/14/2012
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Just like that... he's gone.

On Thursday, we were discussing visas. We were talking about how to get me to the UK to be with him permanently. HE was the one who brought this up, not me.

Today, his phone number is disconnected. ...
Wow, that's so weird. I'm sorry.
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
No. Everything is gone. His yahoo account, his MSN, his gmail, his twitter, everything that I had to contact him... His cell phone. He's just gone completely.
You don't think someone could have hacked into his computer and messed with his stuff?

The only thing I would find concerning is the phone, not the computer stuff.

Have you tried contacting anyone from where he lives, or do you not have contact with anyone there?
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
You don't think someone could have hacked into his computer and messed with his stuff?

The only thing I would find concerning is the phone, not the computer stuff.

Have you tried contacting anyone from where he lives, or do you not ...
I don't have contact with anyone there at all, so I'm kind of stuck.
10/14/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Have his adress? write him a letter
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I don't have contact with anyone there at all, so I'm kind of stuck.
You don't have any way of getting ahold of his family or friends? Not even through the internet?

Don't give up on this just yet! Something could have happened with his accounts and he just hasn't gotten ahold of you yet. When did you last talk? How was the conversation?
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
You don't have any way of getting ahold of his family or friends? Not even through the internet?

Don't give up on this just yet! Something could have happened with his accounts and he just hasn't gotten ahold of you yet. When ...
We talked on Thursday. I was upset, and he kept saying we'd talk the next day. We didn't -- he didn't get online.

I don't know anyone that he knows. at least, I don't have their first and last names and contact information.
10/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I'd be concerned someone got hold of his info, like PropertyOfPotter has said. The cell phone being off is weird, but maybe he didn't pay his bill in time?

Were any of his friends following him on Twitter? Do you know their Twitter IDs?
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
We talked on Thursday. I was upset, and he kept saying we'd talk the next day. We didn't -- he didn't get online.

I don't know anyone that he knows. at least, I don't have their first and last names and contact information.
Has he done anything like this before? Did he say anything that would make you feel like something was going on in your relationship? If not, try to calm down and stop thinking the worst! I know that must be difficult for you right now, but it sounds like something more is going on than him just up and leaving you. Try to hang in there, girl!!!
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Has he done anything like this before? Did he say anything that would make you feel like something was going on in your relationship? If not, try to calm down and stop thinking the worst! I know that must be difficult for you right now, but it ...
No, everything seemed good on Thursday... I just don't understand.
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I'd be concerned someone got hold of his info, like PropertyOfPotter has said. The cell phone being off is weird, but maybe he didn't pay his bill in time?

Were any of his friends following him on Twitter? Do you know their Twitter IDs?
I do -- but I, technically, didn't have his twitter account. I only know of it because I did a google search on him before and found it. I know one of his friends twitter accounts, but I think contacting him would cause issues (if he's not really gone).
10/14/2012
gorgeous gorgeous
Take that ticket and go find him.
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I do -- but I, technically, didn't have his twitter account. I only know of it because I did a google search on him before and found it. I know one of his friends twitter accounts, but I think contacting him would cause issues (if he's not ...
I think he would understand your concern. You are worried beyond belief and are doing everything to figure out what's going on. Makes sense to me!
10/14/2012
wetone123 wetone123
If you were in a long distance relationship for a whole year, surely you have his residental address. If you do...since you have the ticket...I would go ahead and make the trip. What have you got to lose?
10/14/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I do -- but I, technically, didn't have his twitter account. I only know of it because I did a google search on him before and found it. I know one of his friends twitter accounts, but I think contacting him would cause issues (if he's not ...
I'd tweet his friend before I just took a trip out there for sure. That said, if he's not gone I can see that causing issues as he didn't give you his Twitter name.
10/14/2012
Beck Beck
I'm sorry you are going through this. I don't think I'd go tracking him down at his residence. If his accounts are closed and cell is gone, it sounds like he was doing something fishy. I think I'd try to sell the ticket and move on with my life. Sending a letter couldn't hurt. But it would be more so you had the chance to say the things he didn't allow you to say. Hugs to you.
10/14/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I'd tweet his friend before I just took a trip out there for sure. That said, if he's not gone I can see that causing issues as he didn't give you his Twitter name.
Well... I'm very tempted to send a message, just saying I've been trying to get ahold of him for days now, and that I'm just concerned that something may have happened.

I keep thinking, what's the worst that could happen? If he deleted all his accounts, he is probably gone for good.
10/14/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Well... I'm very tempted to send a message, just saying I've been trying to get ahold of him for days now, and that I'm just concerned that something may have happened.

I keep thinking, what's the worst that could happen? If ...
It's not going to hurt anything to send that message. If nothing else, it might be helpful to you.

I hope that you get news one way or another.
10/14/2012
wetone123 wetone123
Me too, I hope you get some news one way or the other. Maybe I was being too hasty saying to go ahead and take the trip. It is another country after all. I'm praying for you.
10/14/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
It can't hurt to send message, it's crazy that he just disappeared like that! There must be something more to this than that
10/14/2012
js250 js250
Is this the same guy that barely spent any time with you when you went to visit him earlier this year? The one whose 'mom was in the hospital' and he had children's drawings in the apartment the one time you were able to spend time with him?

This is not a positive happening--but he did come through that time.
Did you give him any personal info--bank accounts, social security number, credit card, passwords? If so CHANGE EVERYTHING TOMORROW!!

OMG, I am so sorry you are going through this right now--I am glad you have the community here on EF to help support you!! HUGE HUGS!!!! I am going to message you, please check. You have friends here to help and to lean on, okay, you are not alone!!
10/14/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
I am so sorry you are going through this. I do have to agree with js250, though. If you gave him anything, change it immediately.
10/14/2012
Total posts: 80
Unique posters: 38