Have you heard about the Eden Birthday Club, $25 GC for your birthday? :D

DreamWolf DreamWolf
My, I have just read it in another thread, anyone else who hadn't heard about it before? Wow! ~lays ears blushy
03/06/2012
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Racheal Rickman Racheal Rickman
i tried signing up for it but my name was never added to the list even though i posted and emailed the girl in charge and mybday is tomorrow kinda sad about it.
03/07/2012
Lummox Lummox
I received my birthday GC yesterday.
Thanks a lot, Eden Birthday Club!
03/07/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Racheal Rickman
i tried signing up for it but my name was never added to the list even though i posted and emailed the girl in charge and mybday is tomorrow kinda sad about it.
Did you get it to her before she posted the thread for March on the 2nd? If not, Jen wouldn't have been able to include it, but it will be there next year!
03/07/2012
Beck Beck
I sure did, got my gift card around my birthday in December.
03/07/2012
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
My, I have just read it in another thread, anyone else who hadn't heard about it before? Wow! ~lays ears blushy
I have no idea about it. How does it work?
03/07/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ViVix
I have no idea about it. How does it work?
It's really easy, just send Darling Jen a private message with your contributor screen name and your birthday. She has to receive it before she makes the post for the corresponding month so you can be included and on the list to receive the gift card. You can find out all about it in this thread: link
03/07/2012
Allstars316 Allstars316
Yes I saw it in a thread and signed up right away. My birthday was last week and I used it as soon as I got it. Thank you EF for doing it. I can't wait for next year!
03/07/2012
js250 js250
I just noticed it and signed up for May. Hopefully you can do that.
03/07/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I got mine in October for my birthday which was so exciting because I used it to help me buy my Eroscillator which was the 1st toy that helped me achieve clitoral orgasm.
03/07/2012
Curiouscat Curiouscat
Yup! I'm all signed up more reasons to love Eden.
03/07/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
This is totally cool, I didn't know about it before.
03/07/2012
Racheal Rickman Racheal Rickman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Did you get it to her before she posted the thread for March on the 2nd? If not, Jen wouldn't have been able to include it, but it will be there next year!
I did there was a thread posted a while back that said u can either email her or post it in that thread and she would be sure to get it. i posted in the thread thinking she would see it weeks ago. oh well its not a big deal just would of been kool to get the gift card is all and be ackowleged.
03/08/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Kind of cool
03/08/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Racheal Rickman
I did there was a thread posted a while back that said u can either email her or post it in that thread and she would be sure to get it. i posted in the thread thinking she would see it weeks ago. oh well its not a big deal just would of been kool to ... More
Aw, in that very same thread is a bolded comment from Jen asking for PMs or emails, only. Birthdays were starting to get lost in the mix and that was the only way to make sure you weren't left off the list. The banner announcement at the top of the forum says to message her and in all of the posts announcing birthdays is a little paragraph on how to get added. I'm sorry if it was confusing, but I promise you she would never intentionally leave someone out of the party.
03/08/2012
Racheal Rickman Racheal Rickman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Aw, in that very same thread is a bolded comment from Jen asking for PMs or emails, only. Birthdays were starting to get lost in the mix and that was the only way to make sure you weren't left off the list. The banner announcement at the top of ... More
I later saw this but In the orginal post it still states you can post them there so inless you sit there and read through all the posts you wouldn't know she changed the rules. i simply just went off of what the orginal thread said. I am not knocking anyone but maybe if that was updated people wont make the same mistake I did is all.
03/08/2012
curious kitten curious kitten
Yes and I can't wait till it is my turn.
03/08/2012
slynch slynch
I got one!!
03/08/2012
SomewhatSomewhere SomewhatSomewhere
OMG, best idea ever!! I think I saw a thread about it, but only glanced through it.
03/08/2012
MrGoodTool MrGoodTool
I didn't know that! I wish my birthday was everyday now!
03/08/2012
virtualmirage virtualmirage
Wow this is fantastic. Eden really is the best.
05/03/2012
virtualmirage virtualmirage
Quote:
Originally posted by Master DarkWolf
This is totally cool, I didn't know about it before.
Me either I just found out.
05/03/2012
powerandintent powerandintent
This is the first I've heard! That's pretty awesome.
05/03/2012
MistressDandelion MistressDandelion
Oh my, my birthday is may 19th, I'm so happy i stumbled on this post.
05/03/2012
jennifur77 jennifur77
I'll have to remember this for my birthday. Love birthday freebies! Thanks!
05/03/2012
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
My, I have just read it in another thread, anyone else who hadn't heard about it before? Wow! ~lays ears blushy
Is this birthday program still active?
03/31/2013
Septimus Septimus
I signed up for it and got my points! I was super happy, and it was such a lovely birthday present. I put the points toward the WhipSpider Rubberworks Tentacle!
03/31/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
I found about it a few weeks to late this year, but I'll be ready in 2014 if they're still offering the points.
03/31/2013
jennifur77 jennifur77
I hope they keep offering this! Had fun spending my points last year!
03/31/2013
Total posts: 29
Unique posters: 23