Help with my recipe? asap plz.

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Help with my recipe? asap plz.

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
link

Can I use reduced fat cresant rolls? I know a brand dairy free and can't have much fat..or I could buy a pre made pizza crust and chop it into chunks and throw in with the meat...I think Im gonna leave out red bell pepers,maybe not so there is one less cooking step because when I use them I always roast them in the oven peel the skin off and de see them..so ya I want to leave out. I could allso buy a loaf of french bread and just throw it in the meat..wat do u think?
08/17/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Are you making the actual calzones in which you put everything into a crust pocket or are you just going to mix it all together like a casserole? You can really reduce steps if you want to throw it together with pre-made crust chunks.
08/17/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Are you making the actual calzones in which you put everything into a crust pocket or are you just going to mix it all together like a casserole? You can really reduce steps if you want to throw it together with pre-made crust chunks.
ya I think I will just mix it all together on the stove like a casserole or sauteee things and then put in the oven? then on my plate I'll just add the amount of bread I want everytime by throwing in chunks of french bread..sound good? oh ya I have to use the soy cheese no dairy..and turkey hamburger (no red meat)
08/17/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Yeah,the bread in last, so it doesn't get soggy, although it'd be really good to warm it in the oven the last few minutes that the casserole is in, so it has that crusty bread thing going on.
08/17/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Yeah,the bread in last, so it doesn't get soggy, although it'd be really good to warm it in the oven the last few minutes that the casserole is in, so it has that crusty bread thing going on.
so sautee everything then put in oven at 350 ? for like half an hour? everything except the bread,well put bread in for a couple mins..
08/17/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
so sautee everything then put in oven at 350 ? for like half an hour? everything except the bread,well put bread in for a couple mins..
yup
08/17/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
yup
wat if I don't put the sauce in with everything...see how my tummy feels and add as much or as little to none so I can adjust wats in my bowl? so tommorow I feel sensitive so eat it without sauce then the next day maybe feel like I can have some..
08/17/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
wat if I don't put the sauce in with everything...see how my tummy feels and add as much or as little to none so I can adjust wats in my bowl? so tommorow I feel sensitive so eat it without sauce then the next day maybe feel like I can have some..
good thinking!
08/17/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
good thinking!
I just put the whole jar of sauce in if I can't eat it then I'll just eat somethin else and give it to my mom. I ate some and I started bloating and gassing right away Better see how I am a few hours after I wake up tommorow...
08/18/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 3