Heya!

  • Free 3 Day Shipping on $75+
    Order now for Mother's Day delivery!

Heya!

BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
So it's been a couple of years... Anyone I know still hanging around?
05/02/2014
  • Spring Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Buy 2 Toys for 70% Off
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Fantastic Sale! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
So it's been a couple of years... Anyone I know still hanging around?
Nice to see you back -- it's been a really long time!
05/02/2014
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Nice to see you back -- it's been a really long time!
Yeah, life has been... INTERESTING. I'm in school full-time, the kids got older, I got super involved in a local roller derby league. All the busy, all the time.
05/02/2014
Rossie Rossie
Wow, you are a very busy lady!
05/02/2014
November November
Hey BBW, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I remember you. Welcome back!
05/02/2014
MrsChristyH MrsChristyH
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Yeah, life has been... INTERESTING. I'm in school full-time, the kids got older, I got super involved in a local roller derby league. All the busy, all the time.
hey! most of the regulars have left, but some of us are still hanging around!!
05/02/2014
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I don't know if I'm actually back. Just depends on how the summer shapes up. I just thought I'd stop by and say hey
05/02/2014
edeneve edeneve
I do remember you. welcome back. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
05/02/2014
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5