Holly cow.....I counted some things

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Holly cow.....I counted some things

usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Ime moving pretty soon because my husbands job is sending him to washington.

Ive been packing this and that, and wow I have alot of some stuff.

sex toys-178, I forgot I put a plastic container with the ones I dont like back in my closet

Empty bottles of lube-12 under the bed

Never opened bottles of lube-34

Condoms-probably 50+, we havent even used condoms in like a year and a half they well just never got thrown away. But I didnt find any used condoms

LOL, I know this is a useless post but wow I have alot of crap. So go clean out your bedrooms girls an guys lol.


I guess my friends will be getting a choice of toys lol......
06/28/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Yea totally, my numbers are similar. I stopped counting at 200 with toys. I have a huge collection of condoms 100+. I used to try to get every kind possible. And lubricants...oh geez-Idk...around 25 maybe? I am a bit of hoarder as what my bestfriend jokingly says. If I like something...I have a lot of it. Shoes...50+, jeans 52, tanks 100+. Game boys...6. I just have a ton of stuff...I rarely thrown things away.
06/28/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
I've got a little more than 70 sex toys, but that's using the term "toy" loosely to include harnesses, restraints, leashes, cock cages, gags, whips, etc. I try not to hoard lube, but I'm in the habit of doing so because I use LOTS of it. In total I have 12 kinds of lube, but some of them are pretty small bottles, only about 4 ounces. I have bunches of condoms but that's just because I grab fistfuls whenever they're handed out for free somewhere.

70 is a lot, but I try not to collect lots of similar toys. My one weakness is dildos; I do have a lot of silicone dildos of various shapes and sizes. I also give lots of stuff away because I don't like having stuff that I never use. No point in having sex toys just to look at, they're sort of the thing that's meant to be used.
06/28/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
I don't usually forget where I've put away my things. I only have two bottle of lubes, one with parabens that I only use for anal play now, and one Ibought that didn't have any. As for toys, I suppose it's getting close to 40ish. A lot more than the three I had over 6 months ago.

I have a dog and I don't keep stuff on the floor, even less under my bed. Well sometimes, there's a ball of hair.
06/28/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
...Wow. * blinks * That's pretty incredible.

I don't have my stash with me right now--the collection's summering with the boyfriend. Once I get back in the fall, though, I totally want to do a head count!
06/28/2010
Alicia Alicia
Wow that sounds like a stockpile of lube! We have two bottles of lube plus one body oil that can double as lubricant. That's about it, we don't have a need for anymore then that at the moment.

I don't know how many toys we have exactly...maybe 20 something. Which, considering a few months ago I had two broken ones and just one working one for me and one for my husband...my collection has considerably grown. He still only has one though..I think I need to work on changing that lol
06/28/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I don't know exactly how big my stash is, but I know it's definitely not that big, lol. I'll have to go do an actual count tomorrow between jobs, lol
06/28/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
Wow that sounds like a stockpile of lube! We have two bottles of lube plus one body oil that can double as lubricant. That's about it, we don't have a need for anymore then that at the moment.

I don't know how many toys we have ...
LOL, yeh alot of the lubes were the same....we had alot of half open lubes we used once and we didnt like it and it just got pushed to the back of out stuff
06/28/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Quote:
Originally posted by usmcwife99
Ime moving pretty soon because my husbands job is sending him to washington.

Ive been packing this and that, and wow I have alot of some stuff.

sex toys-178, I forgot I put a plastic container with the ones I dont like back in my ...
WOW, I just had to add some of the toys I didnt like a few months ago I wonder why I didnt like them. A few seem to be perfect just went through them all and tried them all out....ah what fun a few hours an toys lol.


I think ime gonna clean the ones I decided no to keep tonight
06/28/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea totally, my numbers are similar. I stopped counting at 200 with toys. I have a huge collection of condoms 100+. I used to try to get every kind possible. And lubricants...oh geez-Idk...around 25 maybe? I am a bit of hoarder as what my bestfriend ...
Holy crap....52 jeans. I have 12 that I can wear. I still have some of the my BDUS and a whole bunch of stuff I got for my military uniforms that I dont need anymore.

Tanktops wow....do I dare how many pairs of undewear an bras you have lol
06/28/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea totally, my numbers are similar. I stopped counting at 200 with toys. I have a huge collection of condoms 100+. I used to try to get every kind possible. And lubricants...oh geez-Idk...around 25 maybe? I am a bit of hoarder as what my bestfriend ...
I stockpile things I like as well - at last count, I owned 72 bras (and I'm a DD so its an expensive collection to maintain) and well over 100 pairs of panties, and more movies and books than I can store in my living room anymore.

I also have an oddly high number of condoms that I mainly use for toys - I started buying a brand called "ONE" about a year ago and the packaging is so awesome that I have an entire glass fishbowl of them next to my bed. I also have a giant ziploc of 'glyde' brand ones that were advertised as vegan when I bought them, which for whatever reason intrigued me at the time.
06/29/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by usmcwife99
Holy crap....52 jeans. I have 12 that I can wear. I still have some of the my BDUS and a whole bunch of stuff I got for my military uniforms that I dont need anymore.

Tanktops wow....do I dare how many pairs of undewear an bras you have lol
OMG haha my best friend was at my apartment last weekend and that when the counting occurred. I don't remember the exact numbers-like 15 black bras and double that in colors. About 40 non thong and 120 thong I think. I don't wear all those jeans though. Some are just for going out. I calculated once in H.S. that I could wear a different outfit for three months without ever washing anything.

Like I said...anything I love...I aim to have a lot of. Sex Toys included
06/29/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I don't know exactly how big my stash is, but I know it's definitely not that big, lol. I'll have to go do an actual count tomorrow between jobs, lol
I know it's not big, but I've got about 20 toys. I know I've got at least a drawerful of lingerie, a box of lubes, a box of massage lotions and oils, and a huge box of condoms. I went on a buying spree, lol
06/29/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
OMG haha my best friend was at my apartment last weekend and that when the counting occurred. I don't remember the exact numbers-like 15 black bras and double that in colors. About 40 non thong and 120 thong I think. I don't wear all those ...
WOW, I need to increase my wardrobe, and whats in it.
06/30/2010
Red Red
I am a compulsive clutter clearer, have always been, but I also tend to put things in boxes neatly in order to "clear clutter". So, I've put limits on my toy collection...I now have a bunch of toy boxes (FYN, divine, blah blah blah) that house certain collections within my toys - box of dildos, etc. When something new comes in, the idea is that it needs to fit in, displace something that's there already, or get rejected. No ifs ands or butts. This is why I toy swap so much, and often give away toys fairly often a well.

That said, I think I might be tricking myself because I bet I have a few hundred toys, all in
07/01/2010
Katelyn Katelyn
I am so jealous of you guys! I have about 20 toys but a million shoes. I just cleaned out my closet but I value all my toys too much to give them away : )
01/17/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 10