How are you spending your Saturday?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

How are you spending your Saturday?

TacoODoom TacoODoom
I woke up to pancakes(well loving then pancakes) and am spending the day being a lazy ass lounging in bed with my puppy and my hubby, and of course EF

what is everyone else doing?
02/27/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tuesday Tuesday
Its raining here so my plans for gardening are ruined. But my son is home from college for the weekend - and its not even because he has girl problems - so it will be a fun weekend for sure.
02/27/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
It's... VIDEO GAME DAY!!!!

LOL. Yeah, the bf really likes video games, so we devote whole days to them. So for me it means browsing around the internet, updating my wishlists, and playing facebook games. Boring, but fun.
02/27/2010
TacoODoom TacoODoom
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
It's... VIDEO GAME DAY!!!!

LOL. Yeah, the bf really likes video games, so we devote whole days to them. So for me it means browsing around the internet, updating my wishlists, and playing facebook games. Boring, but fun.
yeah my husband is currently absorbed in modernwarfare2... glad i got my lovin' this morning lol!
02/27/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
A little wash and folding. Put up a VT Hokies birdhouse that my hubby made. He'a cooking chicken on the grill.

But best of all is the awesome afternoon delight session we had!!!
02/27/2010
Sir Sir
Little girl woke me up, then I took a shower, got dressed. My family had brunch and now I'm online.
02/27/2010
Kayla Kayla
Catching up on the zillions of reviews I should have done, and probably watching Criminals Minds with the boyfriend today.
02/27/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Catching up on the zillions of reviews I should have done, and probably watching Criminals Minds with the boyfriend today.
Ooo, I love criminal minds. Reid=love.
02/27/2010
Dragon Dragon
UGH. Someone managed to wake me up before I wanted.

Plans include:
1. Start picking schools to send out a resume.

- got distracted with the need to first clean my desk. Found a bill that I was worried about paying. Decided to
2. Pay bills first. I've been listening to news about the earthquake and potential tsunami. I haven't had lunch.
3. I need to do some work for my temporary job.
4. Write thank you notes from Christmas
5. Drive my daughter around....

I logged in for a break for a moment.
02/27/2010
DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO DONOTSHOPHERETHEOWNERISPSYCHO
My husband didn't have to go into work until 10 so we slept in a bit and got a quickie in before he left. After that I cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry and stared at a notebook for a few hours trying to write a few reviews or a blog or something. I've been pretty congested for a few days so energy and inspiration comes in spurts.

Fixed lunch and checked the mail. Got a check from our mortgage company and a notice letting us know we had a pretty hefty surplus in our escrow account and that they re-assessed our information so our payment will be going down by about $100 a month starting in April. Husband decided to go ahead and buy me my laptop since we got the extra money. It's just been a good day today.

I'll probably spend the rest of the day watching reality tv or movies with my sister. Though I am hoping to get at least one review written.
02/27/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I cleaned. All. Freaking. Day. Then worked a bit. Now I'm making dinner and doing laundry.

Let me tell you, last Saturday was WAY nicer!
02/27/2010
Sammi Sammi
I got all my baking done last night. Today I spent assembling a monstrous football field cake, stuffing gift bags, and playing host at a birthday party with 30 kids.

Now I'm enjoying a gin & tonic
02/27/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by TacoODoom
I woke up to pancakes(well loving then pancakes) and am spending the day being a lazy ass lounging in bed with my puppy and my hubby, and of course EF

what is everyone else doing?
I spent the day blogging, cleaning, ragging, and then just watched Mall Cop which was hilarious!
02/27/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
I spent the day blogging, cleaning, ragging, and then just watched Mall Cop which was hilarious!
Totally unrelated but I love your new picture. You look sweet and pretty and mischievous, all at once.
02/28/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
I got all my baking done last night. Today I spent assembling a monstrous football field cake, stuffing gift bags, and playing host at a birthday party with 30 kids.

Now I'm enjoying a gin & tonic
+1 for the G/T

dorked around with some M:tG cards, making decks

Suffered through an all day hangover brought on by yesterday's drama and cooped up feelings.

finished a side project i'd been working on for a LONG while (bout a month or so).

just watched the new Paramore video

FINALLY got to try out the new wand FINALLY. Iz very nice. (thanks XHale!)

staying up too late

I have to work tomorrow
02/28/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Spent the first day of my spring break being far less productive than I had hoped. Lots of studying to catch up on, but my time got snatched away by miscellaneous errands and a local production of the musical Cats.
02/28/2010
deceased deceased
Waiting for the end of the world. Tsunami alarms went off every hour from 6am on and people were encouraged to leave sea level and head for the hills. The government shut down, no mail, no stores open, no one on the road except to go as far as they could before abandoning their cars and walking, hiding from the ocean, afraid all the sky scrapers were going to fall on them as the ocean sucked back and the wall of water moved in.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been. The ocean sucked back and you could see reefs, shopping carts, old cars, tires, and then a wall of water rushed in from two directions.
02/28/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Quote:
Originally posted by deceased
Waiting for the end of the world. Tsunami alarms went off every hour from 6am on and people were encouraged to leave sea level and head for the hills. The government shut down, no mail, no stores open, no one on the road except to go as far as they ...
WOW! Sounds like you had one hell of a Saturday!

All my boyfriend and I did was go shopping and cuddle up and watch a movie.
02/28/2010
deceased deceased
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffysPinguLove
WOW! Sounds like you had one hell of a Saturday!

All my boyfriend and I did was go shopping and cuddle up and watch a movie.
It was noisy, the police drove around and shouted on megaphones to evacuate the area immediatley. I hid in a closet till they were gone because my Dad is all alone in heaven and needs some company and besides, Hawaii sucks all around. When its your time to go, its your time to go. I guess today it was not my time to go.
02/28/2010
Gary Gary
I sell porn on the weekends I worked a regular shift on Saturday, and did open to close on Sunday. Fun Fun Fun!
03/01/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I worked 8-5 then went home, showered, took a nap, and went out with friends. Sunday was much nicer. I slept til 11. Fantastic, lol
03/01/2010
Dragon Dragon
I think I'm going to spend today doing a variety of things...
* Personal writing to decompress from the last week. I got hit by a steamroller and sledgehammer.
* Moving wood so that we can light fires in the woodstove.
* Paying bills, checking email, and sending out resumes. My job with the horrendous commute will end soon.
*Thinking about sex and relationships.
*Being thankful that I actually don't have to drive anywhere at all today!

*Making creative things for personal goals for the future.
*Sewing on a quilt or two.

*Rearranging the Eden forum with old posts.

Hugs to all.
05/15/2010
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 17