How Many Calories Do You Burn?!

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
link

Curious because of a wonderful little celebration last night :p, I decided to look up some things.

So, according to a few sources that I've found, you burn about 144 calories per half hour of sex. This doesn't include foreplay!

According to that nifty little calculator up there, I burned about 539 just for half an hour of foreplay and 90 minutes of sex.

Not half bad!

What about you?! If you didn't have sex last night, put in your most recent adventure!
Jan 1, 2:26 pm
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
321

But that was a really mild, slow session.
Jan 1, 4:22 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
321

But that was a really mild, slow session.
Slow can still get the job done!
Jan 1, 7:36 pm
imperialyellowdragon imperialyellowdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
link

Curious because of a wonderful little celebration last night :p, I decided to look up some things.

So, according to a few sources that I've found, you burn about 144 calories per half hour of sex. This doesn't include ... More
some one have a good time. well it beats the gym.
Jan 1, 9:52 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by imperialyellowdragon
some one have a good time. well it beats the gym.
hahaha, no kidding! Just do that a few times a week and you'll be set.
Jan 1, 11:53 pm
sexybutterfly sexybutterfly
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
link

Curious because of a wonderful little celebration last night :p, I decided to look up some things.

So, according to a few sources that I've found, you burn about 144 calories per half hour of sex. This doesn't include ... More
I don't keep track of how many calories I eat. I also don't keep track of how many I burn either.
Jan 21, 8:58 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by sexybutterfly
I don't keep track of how many calories I eat. I also don't keep track of how many I burn either.
I don't normally either, but it was fun just to look it up.
Jan 21, 9:12 pm
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4