How many home projects have you started and not finished?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

How many home projects have you started and not finished?

misterazor misterazor
i am nearly done with the closet shelves i started last weekend, though have not yet finished the trim in the kitchen, the tile around the bathroom sink, the upstairs electronics set-up...and i'm sure there is more. that's just the top of my head.

so, i'm going to say 4+.

how about you?
03/08/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chelynn67 Chelynn67
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
i am nearly done with the closet shelves i started last weekend, though have not yet finished the trim in the kitchen, the tile around the bathroom sink, the upstairs electronics set-up...and i'm sure there is more. that's just the top of my ...
Too many to count
03/08/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
i am nearly done with the closet shelves i started last weekend, though have not yet finished the trim in the kitchen, the tile around the bathroom sink, the upstairs electronics set-up...and i'm sure there is more. that's just the top of my ...
None. I don't really do home projects
03/08/2013
married with children married with children
none. I finish them all before I start another one. Unless something comes up out of the blue. Like a leak or a broken pipe.
03/08/2013
gsfanatic gsfanatic
Not that many, but I don't tend to start it unless it's something important
03/09/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Chelynn67
Too many to count
yup.
03/10/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Geogeo
None. I don't really do home projects
that's a good way to avoid the problem i'm having. i'll have to consider this next time a project comes up.
03/10/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
none. I finish them all before I start another one. Unless something comes up out of the blue. Like a leak or a broken pipe.
well, stop setting such a high standard, would ya?
03/10/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by gsfanatic
Not that many, but I don't tend to start it unless it's something important
my rule...if it will likely take longer than a weekend, i just put it off. weekenders are the limit...as weekenders tend to take a minimum of ten days in reality.
03/10/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5