I literally got rid of 85% of my toy collection this past week!

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

I literally got rid of 85% of my toy collection this past week!

ToyGurl ToyGurl
I did it guys and gals... I did it! I got rid of almost everything! Is anyone else cleaning out their toy stash?

It was like being 15 all over again and cleaning a dirty room. I found lubricant bottles from a year ago, broken cock rings, and even jelly toys I forgot to throw away! So glad I went through all of those boxes! But now I am down to 27 items... vs.... far more than 100. I can tell you that!
10/07/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
unfulfilled unfulfilled
That's great sounds like you have the weight of the world off your shoulders from reading your post.
10/07/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I did it guys and gals... I did it! I got rid of almost everything! Is anyone else cleaning out their toy stash?

It was like being 15 all over again and cleaning a dirty room. I found lubricant bottles from a year ago, broken cock rings, and ...
lol. I ended up tossing the "free gift with order" toys from Jan - March which was like 10 i had because I did not like some of them and no room to store them at the time. Now that I review for 3 total sites but now 2 for moment, I have a BIG collection of vibes, flavored lube, etc. it's in a gallon Glad bag til I get a "toychest".
10/07/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
Great job!
10/07/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Out with the old, in with the new!
10/07/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I did this about two weeks ago. I found old lube as well. Yuck!! I didn't count what I'm down to now because I think I might be a little depressed about it. It does feel good not to have a stash of stuff that's unusable.
10/07/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Looks like it's time to buy more toys then, huh?
10/07/2011
carenautilus carenautilus
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Looks like it's time to buy more toys then, huh?
*wink wink*
10/07/2011
Beck Beck
LOL! I am getting close to having to do the same thing.
10/07/2011
Ciao. Ciao.
I've purged out handfuls of things here or there, nothing to that degree but good for you. Always nice to be able to clean out your toy box (chest? closet?) and get rid of the things that you aren't using anymore.
10/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
So which ones did you keep? We all want to know the real winners!
10/07/2011
kadytheredpanda kadytheredpanda
Oh, wow! It's like Spring cleaning, only with sex toys! LOL

I have much, much fewer toys than you, but some of mine are dead/knocking on Heaven's door. I guess I'm due for a mini-purge myself in the near-future.
10/07/2011
js250 js250
We just did that about two weeks ago! Sure did suck when we found items that were fairly expensive and hated, but oh, well. That is why we joined Edens. LOL!!
10/07/2011
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
Wow, that is really impressive! Now you have lots of room for new ones
10/08/2011
Kkay Kkay
Oh wow. I think I'd be depressed to toss that much out!
10/08/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Wow, that's a huge clean out.
I'm STILL procrastinating over throwing away the ones I never use any more. Wanna do mine?
10/08/2011
Sex'и'Violence Sex'и'Violence
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
Out with the old, in with the new!
Definitely in with the new. lol
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
So which ones did you keep? We all want to know the real winners!
I kept the following:

1. Icicles No. 24

2. Two Way Bumpy Fantasy

3. Violet Wonder

4. The Prickler

5. Lelo Mia

6. Je Joue MiMi

7. Zini Ran

8. Golden Glass Wand

9. Sweet Embrace by Evolved

10. Total Euphoria Mini Massager

11. Iconic smoothie

12. Rainbow G

13. Assberries Raspberry

14. Crystal Twister

15. Octo-Pleaser

16. Blossom G

17. Bump Juicer

18. Ruby G

19. Extreme Pure Gold Mini Scoop (I think that's the name)

20. Black Magic Bullet and Controller

21. Bad Boy Rocks-Off Ltd.

22. Moon Plug

23. Couture Collection Eclipse

24. Black Magic Pocket Rocket

25. Mystic Wand Rechargeable

26. Gold G-Spot Probe (learning to love that one a lot!)

27. TOR Pleasure Object (cock ring)

Those are the sex toys I have left! Not including lubes, creams, etc. But I only have like 8 lube bottles. Maximus, a few Sliquids, Pink Water... And then I have all my Tasty Twists Oral-Gasm Enhancers. There's some other stuff but I would have to walk all the way downstairs and I'm lazy
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
That's great sounds like you have the weight of the world off your shoulders from reading your post.
Hell yes I do! hhahaha
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Looks like it's time to buy more toys then, huh?
I'm not sure! I might have to take a break for a while... but it's SO tempting. I think I'll wait until some new glass comes out!
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Wow, that's a huge clean out.
I'm STILL procrastinating over throwing away the ones I never use any more. Wanna do mine?
For a price
10/08/2011
Ghost Ghost
I don't have anything to purge. But good job!
10/08/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Wow...I must admit I'm sorta jealous.

I have a total of...five toys if you don't count the o-ring that sucks and needs to be tossed (one of our first purchases).

Honestly - I love them all.

I'd love to have a ton of toys I think - but then I'd have to figure out what I'm in the mood for - already having to do that with the five I have!
10/08/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I did it guys and gals... I did it! I got rid of almost everything! Is anyone else cleaning out their toy stash?

It was like being 15 all over again and cleaning a dirty room. I found lubricant bottles from a year ago, broken cock rings, and ...
Oh my...welcome to the PURGE club. I threw out MANY shopping bags of Jelly toys a couple weekends ago. Hundreds and hundreds...no kidding. 32 plus years of rabid toy collecting.

However, I have you WAY beat in the "expired" collection. I found a bottle of lube (KY, which WAS date labeled long ago...while most were not), that expired in 1985!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in the bottom of a piece of luggage, in the attic, with toys from our "newlywed" days in the 1980. The toys in there were...melted, rotted, or had batteries that had leaked and dried up (in a hot attic) DECADES ago. I basically threw out everything in three hard side suitcases, and probably should throw them out too (although I hosed them out and they are drying in the garage).

Congratulations on your housecleaning. NOW it is time to buy some nice, new SILICONE, GLASS or STEEL toys...safe and long lasting!!!!
10/08/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Wow...I must admit I'm sorta jealous.

I have a total of...five toys if you don't count the o-ring that sucks and needs to be tossed (one of our first purchases).

Honestly - I love them all.

I'd love to have a ton of ...
What happens is you always have about ten favorites and the rest just collect rust and cobwebs forever, in the bottom of a drawer, or closet...or in a attic.
10/08/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I kept the following:

1. Icicles No. 24

2. Two Way Bumpy Fantasy

3. Violet Wonder

4. The Prickler

5. Lelo Mia

6. Je Joue MiMi

7. Zini Ran

8. Golden Glass Wand

9. Sweet Embrace by ...
You have some NICE, MODERN, HIGH TECH toys listed there. You are missing nothing. Enjoy.
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
Oh my...welcome to the PURGE club. I threw out MANY shopping bags of Jelly toys a couple weekends ago. Hundreds and hundreds...no kidding. 32 plus years of rabid toy collecting.

However, I have you WAY beat in the "expired" ...
Dear Lord that sounds awful! I'm guessing you just threw the entire suitcase out then? I would have! Must have been a mess! I only had about.... 4 jelly toys that were actually starting to decompose, only because they were in a closed storage box in the heat (we live in Texas). They were also laying right next to one another, which is always a bad call. But gosh, they smell awful when they start to melt, don't they?!
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
You have some NICE, MODERN, HIGH TECH toys listed there. You are missing nothing. Enjoy.
Haha, exactly! I think I've got what I need for now!
10/08/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
I want to do this with my toys. I've only thrown out something like five toys ever, I think.
10/08/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Eucaly
I want to do this with my toys. I've only thrown out something like five toys ever, I think.
Lol, yup it's time to clean!
10/09/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 24