If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Wicked Wahine
Related to: 
This should be easy, it's narrowing down the list to one thing that is difficult!
04/04/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Hate...plain and simple. Without hate so many things would be different.
04/04/2013
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
This should be easy, it's narrowing down the list to one thing that is difficult!
Wow. It is difficult! At first I thought "abuse," no doubt, but then I was thinking well, I'd rid it of other things too like hurting people, animals, etc. Tough decision! It'd probably be between abuse (of all kinds, against animals and people) and hunger/homelessness against both animals and people. Then again, there's also a lot of other things I'd want to eliminate from the world.
04/04/2013
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
There is so much, It's hard to narrow down to just one thing. I'll keep trying, though.
04/04/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
Wow. It is difficult! At first I thought "abuse," no doubt, but then I was thinking well, I'd rid it of other things too like hurting people, animals, etc. Tough decision! It'd probably be between abuse (of all kinds, against ... More
All of those things would be eliminated if there was no hate or selfishness in the world!
04/04/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
All of those things would be eliminated if there was no hate or selfishness in the world!
Touché!
04/04/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Corporations. (I know I'm going to catch hell for this ... )
04/04/2013
Kallina Kallina
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Hate...plain and simple. Without hate so many things would be different.
I can think of no better answer than this.
04/04/2013
Lovely Jubblies Lovely Jubblies
Dr Pepper
04/04/2013
Virgingasms Virgingasms
Quote:
Originally posted by Kallina
I can think of no better answer than this.
I agree, hate's got to be the driving force behind most of the bad things that happen in the world.
04/05/2013
surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovely Jubblies
Dr Pepper
I chuckled.
04/05/2013
GirlOnGirl GirlOnGirl
Poverty
04/05/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovely Jubblies
Dr Pepper
I appreciate the humor, thank you!
04/05/2013
spiced spiced
If it were possible to eliminate the lack of empathy, that's what I'd choose. I think if everyone could feel what others felt — and actually made a constant effort to do so, the world would be a MUCH better place. I'm not just talking about empathy for people, either, but for all living beings.

I think hate actually has its place, maybe not hatred of people, but certainly of some behaviors. The opposite of love isn't hate, after all — but apathy.
04/05/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Inequality.
04/05/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
Hate...plain and simple. Without hate so many things would be different.
I have to agree with this. So much anger and negativity can be boiled down to hatred. I wish I could see how different the world would be if hate were completely eliminated.
04/05/2013
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Greed.
04/06/2013
GONE! GONE!
Child abuse.
04/06/2013
Living Doll Living Doll
Animal abuse.
04/06/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by spiced
If it were possible to eliminate the lack of empathy, that's what I'd choose. I think if everyone could feel what others felt — and actually made a constant effort to do so, the world would be a MUCH better place. I'm not just talking ... More
I agree, as I usually do with whatever you say; it's a little scary!
04/07/2013
Eugler Eugler
Stupidity
04/08/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I think I have one, EVIL; I think that covers most everything.
04/08/2013
Eugler Eugler
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I think I have one, EVIL; I think that covers most everything.
And there's one thing missing:

We need consense what the evil is...
04/08/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Disease or cancer.
04/08/2013
sunflower sunflower
Mushrooms.
04/08/2013
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
I think I have one, EVIL; I think that covers most everything.
Yes. That covers pretty much everything. The only trouble is, almost nobody actually believes they are evil, or that what they're doing is evil — even the people who are doing the most evil in the world. Vlad the Impaler, Hitler, Pol Pot (etc) all believed they were doing the right thing. Scary thought, no?

I've always liked this quote:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." — Albert Einstein

In other words, it's up to US to speak up and do something about it.
04/08/2013
never shy never shy
Abuse of any kind
04/08/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugler
And there's one thing missing:

We need consense what the evil is...
We don't need a consensus on it because we are wishing for one thing to get rid of, it would be gone, not debated about what is & isn't or who thinks they are or aren't evil. Just like with your answer, stupidity, or all the people who chose abuse, we are waving our magic wands & *poof*, it's gone! No need to describe/define parameters. Unless of course, you want to? I'd go mad long before any consensus was reached.
04/08/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by sunflower
Mushrooms.


Unfortunately, without fungi the world would come to a screeching halt & we would all die. Gee, way to kill a mood, huh, I need to work on my sense of humor!
04/08/2013
leanright69 leanright69
Knowledge of good and evil.
04/08/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 26