Ladies need opinion on this underwear?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Ladies need opinion on this underwear?

michael scofield michael scofield
Im asking this in 2 ways first. if you met a girl really liked him and it was about to go down and took off his pants and you saw this how would you react? second if you are already in a relationship and your man surprised you with this what would your reaction be?

link
08/19/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
indiglo indiglo
My man actually has a bunch of pairs of the male lingerie Eden is stocking now. (We both gravitate towards the sheer stuff that's a bit revealing and sexy.) But neither of us would touch this pair with a 10 foot pole. To me it isn't sexy it's just kind of dumb. I couldn't take it seriously, even if my man wore it I don't think I could possibly find it sexy or a turn-on.

If my man wore these, it wouldn't end the night for me because I love him and love our sex life. But I would ask him to remove them immediately and then try to get the visual out of my head as quickly as possible.

I am certainly not speaking for every woman on the planet though. But I'm sure you already knew that.
08/19/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
My man actually has a bunch of pairs of the male lingerie Eden is stocking now. (We both gravitate towards the sheer stuff that's a bit revealing and sexy.) But neither of us would touch this pair with a 10 foot pole. To me it isn't sexy ...
Yes I know just want to get as many opinions as possible I think they are dumb in my opinion But I feel many girls would think this is hilarious and just wanted to see if they do
08/19/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by michael scofield
Im asking this in 2 ways first. if you met a girl really liked him and it was about to go down and took off his pants and you saw this how would you react? second if you are already in a relationship and your man surprised you with this what would ...
Honestly, I'd giggle.. A lot. And because I'm extremely sarcastic, I'd probably crack a joke or two. It wouldn't end the night, though.
08/19/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
I would laugh my ass off!!!
08/19/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnurse
I would laugh my ass off!!!
would it ruin the moment?
08/19/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by michael scofield
Im asking this in 2 ways first. if you met a girl really liked him and it was about to go down and took off his pants and you saw this how would you react? second if you are already in a relationship and your man surprised you with this what would ...
I have joked about getting these for my ex when we were together. If I met up with a guy an we started fooling around and he either pulled the trunk out or just dropped his pants an sported his Elephant Undies I would DIE laughing my ass off! No it wouldn't ruin the moment unless I was laughing to hard to do anything. I would only buy them as a "gag" gift or something not cause I thought they were sexy.
08/19/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
If I were not in a relationship and it was some guy I just met, it would probably ruin the moment because I'd be laughing too hard and be confused as to why he was wearing this specific underwear beneath his pants?

Now if my partner surprised me with this, it would be equally as funny but wouldn't ruin anything for me. My partner is silly and would probably do something like this just to get me laughing.
08/19/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by michael scofield
Im asking this in 2 ways first. if you met a girl really liked him and it was about to go down and took off his pants and you saw this how would you react? second if you are already in a relationship and your man surprised you with this what would ...
Honestly? I'd laugh so hard that I would fall into the floor crying. It would be HI-LARIOUS! I wouldn't find it sexy at all, because the undies are so ick! But on my partner, I could find about anything sexy. Still. I'd burn these SOB's if I found him with them. Question is, would he still be wearing them when I began to set them aflame? LOL. I'm kidding. Kidding.
08/19/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
My first reaction now was to laugh my head off. That's probably what would happen if my man surprised me with that. If it was somebody new that might be of concern to me. I would rethink it maybe. Hmmm.
08/19/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
Honestly? I'd laugh so hard that I would fall into the floor crying. It would be HI-LARIOUS! I wouldn't find it sexy at all, because the undies are so ick! But on my partner, I could find about anything sexy. Still. I'd burn these ...
08/19/2012
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by K101
Honestly? I'd laugh so hard that I would fall into the floor crying. It would be HI-LARIOUS! I wouldn't find it sexy at all, because the undies are so ick! But on my partner, I could find about anything sexy. Still. I'd burn these ...
Oops didn't mean to repost. You making me laugh harder than those silly undies kendra!
08/19/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
I have joked about getting these for my ex when we were together. If I met up with a guy an we started fooling around and he either pulled the trunk out or just dropped his pants an sported his Elephant Undies I would DIE laughing my ass off! No it ...
lol idk why but I dead serious would love to get this drop my pants down and make a chick laugh her ass off lol
08/19/2012
michael scofield michael scofield
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
If I were not in a relationship and it was some guy I just met, it would probably ruin the moment because I'd be laughing too hard and be confused as to why he was wearing this specific underwear beneath his pants?

Now if my partner ...
makes sense. I would agree only to wear them if already in a relationship
08/19/2012
Gracie Gracie
It would be a turn off for me if it was in the begining of the relationship, but later it might be funny depending on the guy and the circumstances.
08/19/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 9