Moaning While Sleeping

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Moaning While Sleeping

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
I often hear OW moaning softy in her sleep. When I would ask her about it, she'll say,"No it was you." And then imitate the sounds. I do admit sometimes I have had some very nice dreams and they seem so real. However I know I heard her and usually hold her gently while she is doing it.


Have you heard another moaning or sighing while in bed with them?
03/31/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I can't say that I have. I don't get too close to my partner though. I tend to either get elbowed in the face or kicked/knee'ed in the goods basket when I get too close. I have learned to keep my distance.
03/31/2015
Livia Drew Livia Drew
All I hear from my partner is snoring! Sometimes we both talk in our sleep, but it's never been anything sexy.
03/31/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Livia Drew
All I hear from my partner is snoring! Sometimes we both talk in our sleep, but it's never been anything sexy.
Oh no Lol ! Poor you.
03/31/2015
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I can't say that I have. I don't get too close to my partner though. I tend to either get elbowed in the face or kicked/knee'ed in the goods basket when I get too close. I have learned to keep my distance.
The other night it was a bit colder than usual and I snuggled close to my Baby. As would happen that quickly caused me to have quite an erection which must have woke my Baby. Her response was to utter "Two words... Separate beds" That caused me to also keep my distance.
03/31/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
The other night it was a bit colder than usual and I snuggled close to my Baby. As would happen that quickly caused me to have quite an erection which must have woke my Baby. Her response was to utter "Two words... Separate beds" That ...
Well, sometimes it rolls that way.
04/01/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
The husband says I moan lol. I don't know if I believe him. If I do, it's that, "I've just let myself settle and relax enough to fall asleep" type of moan. It's nothing I'm dreaming of, I'm almost sure of it loL.
04/02/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
The husband says I moan lol. I don't know if I believe him. If I do, it's that, "I've just let myself settle and relax enough to fall asleep" type of moan. It's nothing I'm dreaming of, I'm almost sure of it loL.
I know mine does, though she says she doesn't. Once I recorded it to prove to her. She said it was not conclusive. So what to do? A dip test of course.

If your hubbie says you do, I believe him. We husbands do not make this type of stuff up !
04/03/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I know mine does, though she says she doesn't. Once I recorded it to prove to her. She said it was not conclusive. So what to do? A dip test of course.

If your hubbie says you do, I believe him. We husbands do not make this type of ...
Dip test!!! Awesomeness!!!!

Well......If I'm being honest...I have caught myself doing it lol. Actually woke myself up with a few breathy moans lol. But it was just falling asleep. No sexy dreams, I swear (wink wink)
04/03/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Dip test!!! Awesomeness!!!!

Well......If I'm being honest...I have caught myself doing it lol. Actually woke myself up with a few breathy moans lol. But it was just falling asleep. No sexy dreams, I swear (wink wink)
Did I tell you about the sexy dream I had last week? It was so so real and vivid !
04/04/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Did I tell you about the sexy dream I had last week? It was so so real and vivid !
The multi-girl one???
04/04/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
The multi-girl one???
Not this time. I posted it on the other thread started by our missing friend mfmtrios. a few clicks and scrolls and you shall find it.
04/06/2015
AmethystQueen AmethystQueen
I don't think I do. My hubby is one who snores at times as well. I just have to make sure he's in a good position and we both can sleep all night. =)
04/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by AmethystQueen
I don't think I do. My hubby is one who snores at times as well. I just have to make sure he's in a good position and we both can sleep all night. =)
I guess maybe those nose strips? Or elevate his upper body with pillows?

Or nudge him? Ok ,if those don't work, kick him !

Hey just kidding.
04/22/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I guess maybe those nose strips? Or elevate his upper body with pillows?

Or nudge him? Ok ,if those don't work, kick him !

Hey just kidding.
I admit....guilty of the kicking method
04/22/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I admit....guilty of the kicking method
I've been on the receiving end of the "kicking method". Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be .
04/22/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I've been on the receiving end of the "kicking method". Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be .
Ooopsie daisies . Well....if y'all weren't so stinking loud we may not have to resort to such harsh measures lol. You know we actually do it with love AND it's much better than the "smothering" approach I've sometimes considered at 1:00....then 2:00...then 3:00 lol
04/22/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I've been on the receiving end of the "kicking method". Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be .
Suggest to her to wear heels to bed. Sexy heels at that.

Or purchase one of those teaching/reinforcement paddles I showed you yesterday.


That will definitely leave an impression on you. (or your fanny)
Works for Ow.
04/23/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Ooopsie daisies . Well....if y'all weren't so stinking loud we may not have to resort to such harsh measures lol. You know we actually do it with love AND it's much better than the "smothering" approach I've sometimes ...
I've tried the kicking method myself, and having him use nose strips, too bad they don't seem to work. Separate beds seems to let us both sleep better. While sleeping alone the last few months I have had some rather interesting dreams.
04/24/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I've tried the kicking method myself, and having him use nose strips, too bad they don't seem to work. Separate beds seems to let us both sleep better. While sleeping alone the last few months I have had some rather interesting dreams.
Interesting dreams? Do you remember any of them ? Pls share with us.
04/24/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Interesting dreams? Do you remember any of them ? Pls share with us.
I don't actually remember most of my dreams, including those ones. I do however recall waking up thinking I was doing things with my lover and wanting to come for them. Needless to say it left me wanting all day.
04/29/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I've tried the kicking method myself, and having him use nose strips, too bad they don't seem to work. Separate beds seems to let us both sleep better. While sleeping alone the last few months I have had some rather interesting dreams.
I have another suggestion and might even be to your liking. Gently grasp his member or sack of b...s. Start with a gentle squeeze. If the snoring continues, apply more pressure til it stops.

For men, do the same with one of her b....ts.

btw, how did we get on the subject of snoring ? Suppose to be discussing
soft sweet moaning. I know there are more moaners out there !

Fitbit should make an app to record moaning. Be more interesting than recording how well one sleeps.

04/29/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I have another suggestion and might even be to your liking. Gently grasp his member or sack of b...s. Start with a gentle squeeze. If the snoring continues, apply more pressure til it stops.

For men, do the same with one of her ...
After complaining for years we've decided separate rooms works best. Also if I suggest doing things before he has to go to work or when he's not had several hours of sleep he turns me down.
04/30/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
This is a question I asked last March. Are there any new members that care to weigh in.

Ow is at it again. Last few nights been moaning away. Could it have been from testing that Golden See Thu Rabbit ?
Here's our review in case you didn't catch it.
link
12/02/2015
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 7