Nylon - Pantyhose/Stockings - Women why do you wear it?

rom323 rom323
I love when women wear pantyhose or stockings. Nothing sexier.

Women, why do you wear them??
10/27/2013
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Edeneve Edeneve
I don't wear them. but I do wear fishnets for the look & tights paired w/ skirts for cool weather warmth.
10/27/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by rom323
I love when women wear pantyhose or stockings. Nothing sexier.

Women, why do you wear them??
Only to work in pantyhose - WAYYYYY too constricting to go out in. Stockings are great with the right outfit.
10/27/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by rom323
I love when women wear pantyhose or stockings. Nothing sexier.

Women, why do you wear them??
Only to work in pantyhose - WAYYYYY too constricting to go out in. Stockings are great with the right outfit.
10/27/2013
rom323 rom323
Do you wear them cause it completes the look?
Or you know men will give you attention?

Why are pantyhose so popular for work attire?
10/28/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by rom323
Do you wear them cause it completes the look?Or you know men will give you attention?Why are pantyhose so popular for work attire?
It completes the look - I don't know ANY women who dress up FOR men. We dress up because we feel sexy for OURSELVES.
10/28/2013
battleaxe battleaxe
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutty Girl Problems
It completes the look - I don't know ANY women who dress up FOR men. We dress up because we feel sexy for OURSELVES.
Exactly.

I wear pantyhose because it completes the look and evens out the legs when wearing skirts (kind of like how foundation does for the face.)
10/28/2013
J&Hlover J&Hlover
I wear stockings and tights to compliment an outfit and for the same reason above, it evens the legs. Plus my legs are kinda pale seeing as I only wear pants most of the time. And any time I don't wear pants I'll wear a dress with leggings, stockings, and striped tights(I have a weakness for stripped tights I found out). I just can't stand to go bare legged it just feels weird to me.
11/01/2013
Adnerbmw Adnerbmw
Nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing thigh highs. i also have some knee high fishnets. i think legs just look hot in them
11/03/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
Quote:
Originally posted by Adnerbmw
Nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing thigh highs. i also have some knee high fishnets. i think legs just look hot in them
Agreed, there is nothing sexier than thigh highs.
11/04/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7