Package delivery.

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Package delivery.

AmberM AmberM
After you get your order conformation, and it leaves the shipping center, how many days does it take to arrive at your house Via UPS ground or USPS? Mine take about 2 days.
02/15/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberM
After you get your order conformation, and it leaves the shipping center, how many days does it take to arrive at your house Via UPS ground or USPS? Mine take about 2 days.
For me, usually always 3 or 4 days. Worst case, 5 days. Fastest was next day air!
02/15/2012
Destri Destri
3 to 4 days as well.
02/15/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberM
After you get your order conformation, and it leaves the shipping center, how many days does it take to arrive at your house Via UPS ground or USPS? Mine take about 2 days.
2-3 so far with the 3-5 day USPS shipping option, it seems to take longer if there's a major holiday coming up where people mail things.
02/15/2012
ijako9 ijako9
About 4 or 5
02/15/2012
Ansley Ansley
One. But as Kindred once put it during a social event on Eden, I pretty much live in the warehouse.
02/15/2012
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
One. But as Kindred once put it during a social event on Eden, I pretty much live in the warehouse.
Wow that's awesome, almost instant gratification.

It usually takes 2-3 days for USPS and 3-4 days for UPS here.
02/15/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
Wow that's awesome, almost instant gratification.

It usually takes 2-3 days for USPS and 3-4 days for UPS here.
Yeah, the shipping part is pretty awesome. The state sales tax sucks, though.

Wow, that's really slow for UPS. I thought ground didn't take more than three days for anywhere in the U.S.
02/15/2012
Hot'n'Bothered Hot'n'Bothered
3 on average.
02/15/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
Mine usually take about a day and a half.
02/15/2012
Subbi Subbi
Takes two days for me
02/15/2012
indiglo indiglo
I think mine tend to average about 3 days? I'm not really sure because while I do track them, I don't really keep track of the days.
02/15/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
I usually get everything two days after the shipping notice comes through.
02/15/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 12