How do you handle invitations from Pleasure Party Consultants?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

How do you handle invitations from Pleasure Party Consultants?

*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Okay my question for you is how do you handle the ample amount of invites for pleasure parties by friends or by a consultant? I mean I know that is how they make money, I use to be a consultant for one of the companies about 4 years ago an made NO money from it. One girl I went to school with is a consultant, I went to a party that a friend had hosted an the lady wanted contact info. No big deal right, WRONG I get emails and Facebook invites all the time. I went to the party last September before learning of Eden's points program at that time I was just doing offsite reviews. I am trying to figure out how to politely tell her I am no longer interested in her emails or invites, I know though that she will ask WHY?! Personally I don't want to say "Oh cause I can EVERYTHING I need for my sexual needs for FREE or little out of pocket cost to me." Any of my friends who I know that use sex toys I have told them about Eden so they can also get the HUGE discounts and what not as well so they are starting to steer away from toy parties to. I don't want to come off rude or anything cause the lady is real nice an I have known her for what seems like forever.

What would you do in this situation?!
08/26/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
"I'm so sorry but due to the constant busy demand of my (work or school) I need to unsubscribe from your email list. When my situation improves I will gladly let you know, thank you for everything."
08/26/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
"I'm so sorry but due to the constant busy demand of my (work or school) I need to unsubscribe from your email list. When my situation improves I will gladly let you know, thank you for everything."
Good answer!!
08/26/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
If it were me it would go something like "I don't wish to attend because you sell shitty toys at high price tags!" But then I'm overly honest with things. Maybe the work/school excuse would work better for you.
08/26/2012
ellieprobable ellieprobable
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
If it were me it would go something like "I don't wish to attend because you sell shitty toys at high price tags!" But then I'm overly honest with things. Maybe the work/school excuse would work better for you.
Seriously. If they were selling decent toys, it wouldn't be such an issue. I've been to one of those parties and had a hard time holding my tongue at the misinformation that the consultant was spreading. I warned all of my friends that were there about the safety issues with the toys and the fact that prices were really jacked up.
08/26/2012
XxXxX XxXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
Okay my question for you is how do you handle the ample amount of invites for pleasure parties by friends or by a consultant? I mean I know that is how they make money, I use to be a consultant for one of the companies about 4 years ago an made NO ...
I woud just tell her that you will not be buying any more for your own reasons and that it would be pointless to continue sending the invites.
08/26/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
If it were me it would go something like "I don't wish to attend because you sell shitty toys at high price tags!" But then I'm overly honest with things. Maybe the work/school excuse would work better for you.

OMG Kira I did think that, but I know it will be one of those well where are you getting your items and I am sure the prices are not any better bullshit. Which I could tell her they are A LOT better cause I can get them free or for very little cost.

I will just keep ignoring the invites don't want to hurt feelings or cause drama
08/27/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
I would just say I'm not interested and ask to be removed from the list.
08/27/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I would just say I'm not interested and ask to be removed from the list.
Same here. I don't think you'd need to give a story as to why you don't want to be contacted. Just be honest with "I'm uninterested in receiving any further notifications from you- please remove me from your mailing list".
08/27/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8